• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
rob is the only character i cycle the colors i use. i always like to think of bumblebee rob as construction rob or danger rob... i dont know why danger rob

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Tai would probably come if we had a melee setup. If I had a small enough tv I would bring one. :(

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring a TV, Wii, Brawl, and Melee. Someone's gonna have to lug the TV to Bryce's place from my car, though; I'm lazy :-)

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Might be coming to the fest tomorrow....i 'went' to the last one, knocked on the door, nobody answered. i knocked again a couple minutes later, same story.

down for Melee....haven't played brawl in quite some time...but i might be willing to pull out the ol "bottom tier"

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Might be coming to the fest tomorrow....i 'went' to the last one, knocked on the door, nobody answered. i knocked again a couple minutes later, same story.

down for Melee....haven't played brawl in quite some time...but i might be willing to pull out the ol "bottom tier"
you came to mine or the one at yans house? and if it was mine, sorry for not answering. most of the time people had to call me to let them in.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Shifter, do you still have the hdtv? If you do, I'll bring my wii component cables so the lag isn't so bad on it.

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
any final words for anyone needing a ride? Im going at noon, and can still provide a ride to those on my way. again im at hardy and baseline, so let me know soon

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, same here. Made it there late and had to leave early :-(

DS, that was an awesome Fox/Marth match. We should try it again without the various distractions (also, I'll keep my shouts of victory to a minimum :-) ).

Nice to meet everyone there that I hadn't seen before!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Yeah, same here. Made it there late and had to leave early :-(

DS, that was an awesome Fox/Marth match. We should try it again without the various distractions (also, I'll keep my shouts of victory to a minimum :-) ).

Nice to meet everyone there that I hadn't seen before!
ya for sho man. gotta learn to use c-stick for my fair's n ****. kinda difficult but i be tryin.

puke, i think you left your gc controller here, you can pick it up whenever. just let me know.

to everyone, good ****.

LINK FOR GOD TIER!

Arcade

Smash Ace
Screw that, Captain Falcon for God Tier!

Good games everyone, and thanks for hosting, Dark Shifter. It was fun.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
O_o Oh snap!
DS told me about you when I told him I suck against Oli's

I main Sonic and second DeDeDe and Oli's are a pain for me!
I'd love to play you though!

I'm back home in Buckeye now.
I don't know when I'll be able to get back up there.

I live over at Mill and Baseline, Hardy isn't TOO far from where I'm usually at.
If I'm ever down there during Winter Break I'll let you know.

Top Bottom