• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
if i have room i could house you im already housing my friend from texas and chris i think but i should have room for more
i think ima stay with gold for dev. he just said that i need to meet his mom first and make sure i won't steal ****. haha he only lives bout 10mins away if you take the i-10. so i think ima do that :)

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
HOLY CRAP I LOGGED IN. (lol who even knows who I am anyway lol)

Good news everyone! I had my baby! It was a blast playing with you guys when I got the chance, but I'll probably be out of commission for a while when it comes to devoting an entire evening to playing smash. Also, it's crunch time at school so the limited time I have off I should try to spend productively. Sorry I made it to so few smashfests, and good luck to everyone in the AZ scene. I'll pop back in from time to time and if the stars ever align again and I can make it to a smashfest, I'll be posting here.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace

Good news everyone! I had my baby! It was a blast playing with you guys when I got the chance, but I'll probably be out of commission for a while when it comes to devoting an entire evening to playing smash. Also, it's crunch time at school so the limited time I have off I should try to spend productively. Sorry I made it to so few smashfests, and good luck to everyone in the AZ scene. I'll pop back in from time to time and if the stars ever align again and I can make it to a smashfest, I'll be posting here.
you had a baby ? congrats mayne

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace

congrats dude!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
!!!!!! MY mom is moving to california soon and just leaving me here with Stevo (No im not being abandoned lol) which means Ill be able to start hosting my own smash fests. Since I dont work, care, or do anything else for crap. I could really just host fests at anytime. Heck maybe your bored out of your mind and just get the thought of playing someone who mains pit, uses ganon, has a bro that uses mario and ness, is a black guy, is hot and sexy, and has freaking CEREAL Then call me up up and right then and there you could come over. Welp thats all the news from me for now.;)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
!!!!!! MY mom is moving to california soon and just leaving me here with Stevo (No im not being abandoned lol) which means Ill be able to start hosting my own smash fests. Since I dont work, care, or do anything else for crap. I could really just host fests at anytime. Heck maybe your bored out of your mind and just get the thought of playing someone who mains pit, uses ganon, has a bro that uses mario and ness, is a black guy, is hot and sexy, and has freaking CEREAL Then call me up up and right then and there you could come over. Welp thats all the news from me for now.;)
ima come over and eat all your food. /nofattyjokes

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Wow, bummer. Ya if anything happens post it on here asap. I am at work till 6:30 so it would be nice to hit a 'fest on the way home.

SMASHFEST MONDAY 6/8 AT BRYCE'S
182 N COBBLESTONE
GILBERT, AZ 85234

DIRECTIONS: From the 60 get off on Val Vista and go south until you get to a small street called Park Ave. (Its the street right before Elliot) Turn right and keep going till you hit Cobblestone. Turn right again and its the house on the corner.

BRING AS MANY SETUPS AS YOU GUYS CAN!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Wobbles said he had pet allergies too, and Bryce offered to put his cat outside. He might be able to do that for you as well.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
I'll try to make it, but it depends whether or not my sister will let me use her car. If she does, I'll be coming from Glendale, so for those on the way, I could probably give rides to.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I will be able to make it and bring my hacked wii as well with Smash 64 and textures hacks even though no one cares about them.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm almost back from CA! :-)

I won't be able to make it today, Bryce. I was hacking all weekend for the Defcon CTF qualifiers and passed out from exhaustion last night instead of driving back to Phoenix like I had planned.

I'll put your smashfest in the OP, though.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm almost back from CA! :-)

I won't be able to make it today, Bryce. I was hacking all weekend for the Defcon CTF qualifiers and passed out from exhaustion last night instead of driving back to Phoenix like I had planned.

I'll put your smashfest in the OP, though.
woah woah woah woah what?!?! you hack at defcon?!?! DETAILS NOW!

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Thanks, I'll give you a call when I get close. I'm gonna be leaving now, hope to see a lot of people there.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
thanks for coming out guys.

rob: we **** in doubles, even though i suck sometimes. either im off or on but your wario is always on. XD
chris: aka mr. filly b's! gg on your falco, its gettin better
neo: thanks for driving a whole hour just to come play some smash. great ness you got :)
kira: efff you and your pit. haha
stevo: gotta stay calm when your playing, smash is 90% mental, 10% luck, 100% FALCON PUNCH!
pat: bout time you showed up for anything... haha GET BETTER AGAIN!

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Just got back... =\

Bryce - thanks for hosting, your ddd was ****** my ness. surprisingly, i didn't get to play you that much.
Chris - Horchota (sp?) rocks at filbertos. we gotta get some more next time we meet. I can drink that stuff all day.
kira - you caught on pretty well cause i couldn't beat you at the end.
steve - your ness is getting there. just avoid getting gimped with your characters.
pat - only played a mm match with you that was hella close.
wobbles - we need to play more.

BigRay

Smash Cadet
got back in az a little later last night and i was just too tired to make it. i got a little bit of money playing ukulele at a wedding though, so im set for gas money for a little bit.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Bryce - thanks for hosting, didnt see it coming when you said you were going to main DDD for now on. I was like O.o
Chris - We didnt even play chris i dont think but anyways it was funny when i thought you were hoping the fence and I called you a typical mexican lol. but you were taking a piss on the fense instead lol.
kira - We can have sex anytime.
steve - Eh what do you want me to say.
Neo - **** so fun, one of the best ness ive played.
wobbles - Best meta knight again. Just stop SD and thats really the only advice left for you.
Pat- Heh heh It was a turn around from last time pat when you beat the **** out of me at atomic comics. You didnt think i got that much better did you heh heh.

Top Bottom