• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
How did you guys like the smash fest i had on friday. Any complaints at all? Was it far? anything at all please say? Because in the begining of august I will be hosting smash fests regularly every friday or saturday. Sometimes it will be money and sometimes it will be free.

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
How did you guys like the smash fest i had on friday. Any complaints at all? Was it far? anything at all please say? Because in the begining of august I will be hosting smash fests regularly every friday or saturday. Sometimes it will be money and sometimes it will be free.
Host TOURNAMENTS.

You know, with entry fee's.

and a set date and time.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Happy birthday, Kira :-). Sorry I couldn't make it to your smashfest. Crap came up suddenly.

I've gotten a few questions about a smashfest this Thursday. I was going to host one but my AC went out last night. It's currently 94 degrees in my house which is not a situation I'd want to subject anyone to. I'm hoping to have the AC fixed next week and will then host next Thrusday. Sorry 'bout that :-(.

Also, how do people feel about some Balanced Brawl at the next smashfest?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
O_o fair grounding oponents, side b's momentum cancelling isn't suicidal, and dsmash is a ko move... I like yoshis buffs.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Get aim or something and I'll help you there.

hi HR it's dawei teach me more TL plz

Kira-

Smash Champion
neal's challenge to both communities
GENESIS is a rare opportunity for all sections of our community to come together to celebrate an amazing family of games. Most Brawl/Melee combined tournaments turn into petty verbal fights between the two game crowds, with the "Brawl kids" facing off against the "Melee elitists," fighting for pride involving video games designed for children. Very mature, right? Why don't we try setting aside that antagonism for three days and enjoy each others' company?

Brawlers: take a break from watching unimportant pool matches to take a peak at the Melee side of the room. Try to catch a few singles bracket matches. Melee is a very fun game to watch and I guarantee you'll be entertained should you be lucky enough to find a match with a skilled Captain Falcon player.

Melee players: there will be 400 potential converts at the tournament for you to reintroduce to Melee. They're obviously interested in competitive Smash, so show them how fun and exciting Melee is and maybe you'll win a few new community members. It happens every day.

Neal's a champ lol

--Tai

BigRay

Smash Cadet
figured out how to port forward. conduit is sooo much more fun now. is there going to be smash at yan's thursday?

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys!

Thursday night got screwed up again. We have a release going out at work next week and pretty much anything but Tuesday and Wednesday nights are out until late July. It's already kinda late notice for tonight, so how about we do some Smash tomorrow at my place, around 7?

Also, Chris has a good point about Balanced Brawl being harmful in the long run. That being said, it'd be awesome for Fox to be competitive for once :-)

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys!

Thursday night got screwed up again. We have a release going out at work next week and pretty much anything but Tuesday and Wednesday nights are out until late July. It's already kinda late notice for tonight, so how about we do some Smash tomorrow at my place, around 7?

Also, Chris has a good point about Balanced Brawl being harmful in the long run. That being said, it'd be awesome for Fox to be competitive for once :-)
For once? As in, he wasn't competitive in Melee or 64?

lol jk I know what you mean. My Fox is pretty ****, though.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
My thursday freed up! I'll host on Thursday, as that seems better for everyone anyways. I'll edit the OP later :-)

Top Bottom