• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
I spent most of this week sleeping off Defcon (writing exploits until 6am and then getting up at 7:30 is hard on one's self) and didn't get the post up, sorry :-).

I'm hosting tonight at 7pm. Hopefully I can get my living room back into playable shape in time :-). I got more chairs, so hopefully we won't have to use the boxes to sit on anymore. As always, bring setups!

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
I should be there by around 7-7:15, can't bring a setup though >.>. How long does it usually last to?

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
it was fun tonight glad to see you guys hopefully we get to play again next week

and im starting to feel it again

also Swoops your Ganon is a beast its ok Kira your #1 in my heart

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
What happened in the Ganon dittos? Who won? By how much?
Kira was beating the hell out of me when I got there. I won the two MMs later.

Had fun stopping by though, you can probably start expecting me to be a regular, so I can at least play other people >.>.

Kira, you're **** good. You definitely surprised me. Most of the tricks you saw me using weren't that important to learn, but seriously start reading the Ganon guide if you want to learn more about 'em. It's right here

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
That Gannon guide fails to mention the single most important combo that Gannon has! Seriously. It's the best combo in the game, and he's the only one that can do it.

This makes me want to come to a Brawl fest and show everyone this groundbreaking discovery that apparently not everyone has seen.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Swoops, once you smack your opponent in the head with the controller, you can generally combo into it a few more times before they realize wtf is going on. Works for a lot of characters, really.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Swoops, once you smack your opponent in the head with the controller, you can generally combo into it a few more times before they realize wtf is going on. Works for a lot of characters, really.
Yea, but then I get CPed by a Diddy, and I trip on a f*ckin' banana placed cleverly at the foot of my chair before I get a chance to smack the guy.
...hell, I can't even get a cord strangle off.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Swoops i added you on aim also would you want to be on a crew team with me and hades for the 3v3 crew tournament on august 29th. hades is a kik *** yoshi that just infinates everyone lol.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Swoops i added you on aim also would you want to be on a crew team with me and hades for the 3v3 crew tournament on august 29th. hades is a kik *** yoshi that just infinates everyone lol.
I don't infinite everyone... just warios... and thats banned in this tourney O_o

unii

Smash Cadet
Hey I suck is it ok if I go even if I suck ill bring good people to play. Im getting better though.

Dont wanna take up to much space lulz.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
That sounds pretty good, Low tier crew ftw. If only hades played g-dorf...that would be ridiculous.

I'll probably be working on my pika before the event comes though.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
It is not low tier crew its just a 3v3 crew tourny. But there willl also be a low tier singles tourny though. btw i will not be using ganon in the crew tourny im using pit. so A guy in a skirt + A manly guy+ and a dinosaur =First place!!!!!!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
It is not low tier crew its just a 3v3 crew tourny. But there willl also be a low tier singles tourny though. btw i will not be using ganon in the crew tourny im using pit. so A guy in a skirt + A manly guy+ and a dinosaur =First place!!!!!!
lol this.

10 wins

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
:p I meant that only us would be a low tier crew, except now you're playing pit >.<.

Ah well, I just might be using a manly rat that knows some sick moves. That's right...I'm maining Splinter now.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
well pit is likke pretty much midish tier so yeah we can just say we are the lowest tier users for this crew thing. Besides its against the rules for a crew to have more than one person using the same character. If thats wrong then blame jard because hes the one that said that.

Duff0

Smash Ace
well pit is likke pretty much midish tier so yeah we can just say we are the lowest tier users for this crew thing. Besides its against the rules for a crew to have more than one person using the same character. If thats wrong then blame jard because hes the one that said that.
Why does it matter that you use the lowest tiers?

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I forgot to post earlier, but I can't host tonight. Gonna be working until like 3am :-(

hadesblade

Smash Lord
that rule is legit because would you guys honestly like playing 3 people using MK or Snake ?
lol right so we get a snake an mk and a wario instead... I don't see much difference. And the low tier is our brake from the massive amounts of snakes and mks.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
im sure yan may host (hope he doesnt host on thursday cause i have school lol) but maybe someone else should host too like on another day like saturday

Jar'd

Smash Ace
(This is chris on jard's computer)
woo we finally did our long awaited toon link ditto moneymatch and after some very intense rounds I won!
best toon link in az! but jard will train day and night to take the title

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
psh....

i am best
gandorf
toonlink
pikachu
ddd(i hope XD lol)
falco
purin
ba-bah-baoswer