• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

hosting friday at 4 so everyone better come!

for any newcomers here's the address/directions

2131 E. 10th St #2
Tempe, AZ 85281

Please don't use a GPS navigation system (or Google Maps or Mapquest) to get to my address. It'll route you through a permanently closed gate.

From ASU: go east on University, turn right just before you get to Price Rd/101 (into the Jack in the Box plaza). The condo complex is in the back corner of that plaza. Go into the condo complex and follow the road all the way to the back gate. I live in the building to the right of the back gate, in the back, away-from-the-gate corner.

From the 101: take the University exit and turn west. Turn left immediately into the Jack in the Box plaza. The condo complex is in the back corner of that plaza. Go into the condo complex and follow the road all the way to the back. I live in the building to the right of the back gate, in the back, away-from-the-gate corner.

Parking: Most of the parking are assigned spaces to residents, but there are a bunch of visitor spots around the complex. Here is a map of them. Pretty much any space marked "Visitor" (usually with a yellow curb) is fair game, as are any of the spots by the pool.

By Orbit: Take the Orbit Mercury line to Escalante Center (it picks up around College & 6th at ASU, I think). Head east a tiny bit and you'll see a gate closing off a condo complex to your left. There is a human-sized door in the left part of the gate that's usually open. If it's closed, give me a call

602-696-7917

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
So I cant figure out this **** Bus system in this city. If i dont figure it out soon I doubt I can make it. (dont want to walk miles) Can someone help me figure it out?! HALP PLZ!

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
I had soooooooooo much fun the other night. But give me a few months of playing with you guys and trust meh Ill be top ranked lol. pro tip: darwin predicted my arrival.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So I cant figure out this **** Bus system in this city. If i dont figure it out soon I doubt I can make it. (dont want to walk miles) Can someone help me figure it out?! HALP PLZ!
can't you just use the trip planners on valleymetro.org?

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Chris and I are hosting a Halloween Smashfest this Wednesday! Come at 6pm and wear your costumes! We'd do it closer to Halloween, but starting on Thursday it's pretty much back to back Halloween parties, so there you go. More info in the OP.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I cant come that day yan i have a date that night with jump man and also what halloween parties are you talking about i would like to go

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Kira, I got a party at a dance studio around here on Thursday and then I'm heading down to Tucson for the weekend for some more Halloween partying. Tuesday's another party at another dance studio, so that just leaves Wednesday for me... If you like dancing, you can definitely drop by but they're not generally the get-super-drunk-and-go-crazy types of deals, unless we go out to a bar/club afterward or something which would require you to be like 6 years older :-(

Jard, you should come to the smashfest at least for a bit! I will give you a birthday present, though I don't know what it'll be. Probably turtle food, but you might luck out with some Raisin Bran or something. Anything can happen!

DerpDaBerp, whereabouts do you live? I have at least one friend in Tucson who'd probably be interested in a smashfest there. I could try to get the ball rolling on organizing some recurring thing or something. He's my doubles partner so it'd be nice if he got practice outside of us getting whooped at tourneys.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll be able to make it so here's my costume I would have shown up in. I might show up still, so uh, suspense? Either way it's gonna be close. I also just realized how ****in hot it's going to be in that... o.o;

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I don't think I'll be able to make it so here's my costume I would have shown up in. I might show up still, so uh, suspense? Either way it's gonna be close. I also just realized how ****in hot it's going to be in that... o.o;

i just noticed that sheik is muslim. lul lul lul

i mean... alalalalalala

Saffy

Smash Ace
Wow that costume is soo kewl :3
I don't think I'm going.. I'm getting prepared of Atomsk coming >,<" /Nervous

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Looks like it's a bad day for everyone to go. It's gonna be like me playing Subspace Missionary by myself in full costume :-(

Is anyone coming from NE Phoenix? There are some people that would like to go and don't have a ride...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, bad news and good news.

Bad news = my mother is pretty sick right now. Strep + ear infection = sad times :(

Good news = that means I get to stay out in AZ for another week, which means Saboten Con.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Jard... I don't think he's coming with one for you xD He's bringing me a giant Hello Kitty and a Pikachu :3 But I'll ask him if he has anything for you

And Wobbles if your gonna be at Saboten-Con Saturday, Trevor ( Atomsk ) Wants to meet you/play you :p

Top Bottom