• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Art of Sound: A Music Competition(DEADLINE DECEMBER 20TH)

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
That's fair enough, maybe we should hold off for now, it'd not be much of a contest if there's only 5 entrants, lol. And I hope you do let more than one entry per person, cause that way y'all can get a good feel for the artist, and not have to base it on just 1 sample.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Due to the lack of entrants and how busy everyone is, this will probably have to be postponed. I'm REALLY strapped and I'm sorry for creating the thread so early... but I'll talk it over and try to get the judges all prepped and ready by the end of winter at MOST. :)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Due to the lack of entrants and how busy everyone is, this will probably have to be postponed. I'm REALLY strapped and I'm sorry for creating the thread so early... but I'll talk it over and try to get the judges all prepped and ready by the end of winter at MOST. :)
Kk. I do have an entry to make when the contest is up.

Top Bottom