• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol whats up with the chicken? and i thought i was, not liked i went out to nocturnal on saturday planning to have one haha

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I suppose it wasn't your intention to get a blackout. You really can't remember anything, huh?

IG88

Smash Cadet
i didn't have a single drink all weekend thank you very much lol. i straight up passed out and came to on the ground, twice. and my head still hurts from it lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
^Yup, found out about it an hour ago.

i didn't have a single drink all weekend thank you very much lol. i straight up passed out and came to on the ground, twice. and my head still hurts from it lol
Uh... then how could you have a blackout without any alcohol in your system?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I didn't know which one would make people groan more, so let's go with both:
1 - Osama should have learned the Snake MU.
2 - So THAT'S how Chris hurt his arm.

That's a top-tier sig right there, Ricky.

IG88

Smash Cadet
ricky when i said i blacked out, i mean i lost consciousness and fell straight back onto the ground. aka heat/dehydration/too stoned. the life guard said i had a heat stroke but i thinnk she just meant heat exhaustion, cuz otherwise i would've had to go to the hospital most likely

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Dphat, get Alex to take us up to HoM2... while paying for his share of gas >:/

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497