• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
I play (in order of who i'm best with): G&W, Pit, Ike, Marth, CF, Snake, Wolf, Luigi. put the word out when u have a smashfest n i'll do my best to go to one.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
LOL! I'm so glad I asked. I'm sure a lot of the guys (Charles mainly) were finally happy to have a girl among a bunch of guys.

And that's a lot of characters Vicious.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Huh. I think we only have one main for each character that Austin has right now (except Ike, but Colin doesn't go to tournaments).

I'm counting Vicious as random because that's a **** ton of characters.

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
Well i apologize for deceiving you guys! And no i am not homosexual! I figured that would be the next question.

So you guys will be getting together not this Friday but the next? This sounds like fun.

By the way, if you don't mind my asking, what is the age range in this group of peoples?

Mike2

Smash Ace
Actually I don't think we're meeting for the next 2 weeks....?

Age is 18-twentysomemthingdon'tknowwhotheoldestismaybe22 :oneeye:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
The real deception was having your avatar as a pokeball, but maining TL.
That REALLY hurt. X3

I really hope cens0r d0dging doesn't apply in these regional threads because that was the funniest ****ed thing I've seen all month, Mike. XD

EDIT: Probably not, Vicious

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
Well if anyone wanted to play before then I'd be down to see what it's like meeting strangers!!!

although i may have met one or more of you since i HAVE been to some tournaments

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm just trolling. You don't have to change it. :<

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
Eh, i just chose one at random. I know you are don't worry ;)

So who do you guys main? I'll go ahead and say i hate MK and Olimar

That is all.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Everyone that doesn't play Olimar hates him. That's not new. ^^;

You can view everyone's mains on the first page of this topic.
Also, there's usually a character icon under their information on their individual posts.

Just something to know, many people don't like double posting (making two posts, one right after the other without a different user's post in between them) so if you need to add something small to your post, there's an Edit button in the bottom right of each one that you make.
Personally, I don't mind double posting but some people freak out about it.

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
Oh!
i did not see that. The last forums i was a member of was Nintendo.com

and you had to get some stupid amount of posts to get that "right"... it was ********.

Anyways, it's good to meet new people. I hope to meet you guys in person one of these days!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
WTF, new people?!

I might be able to hold something Sunday afternoon after my shoot.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. ^_^

BTW. Chris, I had Youtube uploading these two videos for days on this abhorrent dial-up connection and for some reason it ended up failing at 99% today anyway.
I'll be in town this weekend, so they'll get put up then.

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
I have Sunday off! But i work at six in the morning on Monday :/ I could do something for a little bit

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
hey guys im knew to smash and i just moved to austin and i was wondering if any of you guys would like to get together and play a bit? let me know :)

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
I'm down to play whenever I'm not in school or working. My roommate and I are going to play here in a bit. but he likes brawl minus.

Why is he salty?

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
I too would benefit from an address. Also a time for arrival would be good :D

Hello new person!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, THREE NEW PEOPLE?! Maybe Haptic and The Nameless Wanderer will stop johning and actually show up for once--then we'll have FIVE new people.

My address should be on the front page. 1400 Rio Grande St, Apt 203.

As for arrival time, it'll have to be sometime after 4 PM, which is when my shoot wraps. Additionally, if anyone wants to help me out on set, I'm more than open to it. And you'd get credit for it, which could even lead to your name getting on IMDb.

LadyBird

Smash Rookie
Dang, THREE NEW PEOPLE?! Maybe Haptic and The Nameless Wanderer will stop johning and actually show up for once--then we'll have FIVE new people.

My address should be on the front page. 1400 Rio Grande St, Apt 203.

As for arrival time, it'll have to be sometime after 4 PM, which is when my shoot wraps. Additionally, if anyone wants to help me out on set, I'm more than open to it. And you'd get credit for it, which could even lead to your name getting on IMDb.
It's just a monumental night isn't it? I guess just let us know when you know exactly. Unless the time is literally any time after 4pm. Now comes the inevitable question of what a IMBb is... and what is helping you out on set?

Top Bottom