• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, hey. =P

Yeah, I couldn't go on Smashboards at all because all of the computers back home are terrible. It takes at least half an hour to start one up, then another half-hour to go on the internet. And then when you finally go on, the internet crashes and automatically exits out.

I have the only good computer in the whole family. =_=

Anyways, looking forward to that Smashfest Friday. I need to somehow get this research paper done for tomorrow, though. I haven't started it, and I need 7 sources and at least 7 pages typed. It's going to be a hassle...

:069:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds like me, Polt.
I need a 8 page paper typed out by tonight, but I only need 6 sources.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yeesh, Koenig's the scariest road I've ever driven on in heavy traffic.
It's like being in a bullet hell shooter that you could actually lose a life playing.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
How goes it fellow smash enthusiasts!

I've been talking to Cats&Dogs on Fsmash and he tells me you guys have a smashfest coming up this Friday. I would definitely like to join, and seeing as one of my best friends just moved to austin, I would definitely not have a problem making the drive to come smash with you guys, and I would even have a place to crash.

I'm a diddy main, btw.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Hopefully you can make it, man. :) It'll be the first fest in a while and IG88's first fest. Hopefully sam007 will show up too.

consider me hyped

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
For anyone curious, apparently neither mdmfromdaridge nor LadyBird are alts.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Correct. mdmfromdaridge is not trolling. I've played him on wifi and have seen him around since as long as I've been playing on fsmash. Was just talking to him a while ago.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Chris, can you put the link to the chat in the OP please? It would be nice considering I just afk in there and it makes it easier for new people.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nick, I am raging about what you said about my music hacks.
So far only three songs fit that specification, one of which is actually a battle theme in its original game.

I'll turn it off anyway, but just know that I'll be mad at you for the next five minutes or so.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
What? That was only from the song's I've heard though. Like I have the freqency of the songs on BF set up to max but I get the same song like 5 times in a row.

And don't take off songs that you like because of me >.>

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You noticed that, too?
At that Ganon Challenge smashfest, I had all of my songs on SV set to max and we kept getting the same song 4+ times in a row.

And I'm not taking songs off because of you or anyone in this Austin group.
I have other people I play with, y'know. ^^;
I'm just turning off the ones you guys dislike before the smashfest.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I meant you don't have to turn them off if you like them. It's your Wii.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Shaun plays with...OTHER PEOPLE?!

Nick, I'll add it soon as my computer's browsers stop freezing up on me. Been using my iPhone to visit SWF today.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Dude, you're slow. Conan already solved the case 10 episodes ago.

See that victory smile? I bet even Genta could have solved that one.

:069:

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Hey guys i was thinking of possibly trying to take over running Dallas/Local tournaments since Zac hasn't had one in a while.. just curious on how many people i could get to show up.. Including OoC and OoS...?

if you have seen me post this already sorry, i forgot austin thread XP

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hey guys i was thinking of possibly trying to take over running Dallas/Local tournaments since Zac hasn't had one in a while.. just curious on how many people i could get to show up.. Including OoC and OoS...?

No.
10 letter limit.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Ricky, you know I don't know who Genta is. XD

Eh, I'll travel to SA for locals. Dallas is a little much tho.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Eh, I'll travel to SA for locals. Dallas is a little much tho.
well when i said local, it was more directed to dallas when i posted in Dallas thread but thats why i put "Dallas/Local". Sometimes we get Kansas/Oklahoma to come along with Houston and other people... But Zac has been running it until a few months ago when he stopped so I don't want the local community to die and i need to play in a tournament before Whobo 3 so i can get practice.. i don't travel except for Whobo =\

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
What time are you guys starting everything for the fest on Friday? C's&D's, I guess I will just pull your number from the OP and call you friday to find out precisely where this will be at. I'll probably just go to my buddies place until I get in touch with one of yall.

My number is 713-922-7442.

I'll be able to bring my wii set up, but I won't be able to bring my TV. Maybe I'll try to lift the much lighter TV from the guest room. lol

Top Bottom