• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Quizo Subs ftw.

Buying GC controller - Prefer silver 1.

(Gamestop never has any gc controllers anymore)

Sion

Island of Horizon
we have a mutual relationship and goes as follows:
my controller hurts my hands while i play
i play as roughly with it as i want

Sion

Island of Horizon
i've used the adam controller. he is hiding his true power level from us by handicapping himself with what he calls a "controller". it's something similar to goku's weighted pieces of clothing/normal wear and piccolo's weighted hat(turban thing) and cape.

jesus christ

2G00d

Smash Rookie
So if Adam uses another controller, his falcon's speed will break the TV + gamecube?

and his knee will do more damage? :o

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Hey peeps.

Just wondering if there's any active brawl players from Kamloops? :p

I also wouldn't mind some BC players on my roster ;D

Just reply with your MSN and such ^_^

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
F yesterday i felt like crap while going to work, going between 2 different extremes.

First was i was extremely hungry b/c i didn't eat enough, and it was really hot in there. After i ate my lunch(techially dinner if your speaking time wise), i felt extremely tired then normal b/c i only got 2 hours of sleep b/c sunday night my sister friends and herself had a drinking party all night and kept me up, and when i did go to sleep, i woke up 2 hours later b/c my mom loud portable dvd player.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Most of the broken controllers I have worked just fine right up until they became useless(usually due to the c-stick screwing up) or just stopped working completely. Right up until that point they weren't really worn out at all when it came to the buttons and sticks

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
My controller currently *****, because it is brand new

falcon yes
new controller? get me one.

Most of the broken controllers I have worked just fine right up until they became useless(usually due to the c-stick screwing up) or just stopped working completely. Right up until that point they weren't really worn out at all when it came to the buttons and sticks
I hate that c-stick thing. I get it too :(

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
The rubber ridges never wear out for me the ONLY thing that breaks for my controller is that the control stick starts to slide (ingame) automatically even though you arent touching it.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
a few new vid might be coming up, reason for no utube updates is because for some reason i cant upload, i might ahve fixed the problem.

also from now till, god who knows now, im doing some random vid quality vs time vs file size testing.

and, if anyone know a good capture card that works simliar to my current and know where i can buy it tell me, i think mine going to break by the end of the year.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I have 5 good controllers but 1 of them can't lightshield with L
Just need to get that fixed. I have another crappy one that I can take the L off too.

Roby, you said you can do that so can I pay you to do that for me? I May when I'm living there? :)

That reminds me, I still have crals controller from July... and his backpack LOL
FalseFalco where you at come to BC

Yay for KK :)

Top Bottom