• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Mike Beat Me On Jungle Japes I Was Marth He Was Falco!!!
It was only a friendly :/

Also, I too want to smash today. I was going to go to smash with evan but that's all the way in coquitlum. Anything going on in Richmond today? :D I'd be down. ^____^

btw i think eric is currently at UBC watching the special olympics. Not sure when he will be back.

booshk

Smash Lord
lol wtf ?i'm gunna be bot 20? who said that? T_T

and tiep i'm down probably!!! but thing is i have to go to holts today to get some jeans.. so hmm dunno when, when do u wanna?!

edit: TIEP gimme a call if u wanna smash or something! i'll put my # on my msn name cuz i gotta go soon, ill prob be back at 6ish.
if we smash i dunno when i have to leave though :O but gimme a call anyways!
same with adam just text if anything
can't promise that i can smash though! cuz i dunno what im doing tonite yet lolol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
It's weird how 1 week of no smash decreases my technical skill level in Falco...
It's amazing how months of no smash decreases my ability in smash so much...but it's so little since I'm so used to it and I suck anyway >_>

Thanks for calling me first eric before you drove to vincents T______T
LOL

Hi Adam!

I'll slap eric in the head for you ;)

unityole

Smash Lord
apparently me and roby became f a gs and went somewhat a spam on UBC OV6's thread. Anytime before that i would ask TwilightShadow how the tourney go at UBC he would ignore me, or say stuff such as"why u want to know" or "you should go and find out the results yourself" etc. this time its different, in evening Brian msg me for the first time on his own in about 3 months saying why I would make things worse.

im sure everyone here knows the convo and what happened in UBC OV 5 about venue fees and the bash between brawl and melee etc. 3 months ago he msged me and I asked him about venue at UBC he said it would be $200 for any size room (lecture hall, classroom, gym sized venue). the very same evening he msged me he then told me w/e he said before was a mistake... =/ like wtf?

i will stab MYSELF if u win a bot20 match.
now its fixed

Patooty

Smash Ace
If you don't agree with it just don't go, speak with your wallets. If he can run the tournament with or without us, then he was probably making money off of us. Just think about the structure of venue fee collection and it should be apparent. Not everybody is so willing to run events at a loss like Jack.

and if any venue costs $200, he's ripping us off
Sion's right. To put things into perspective, for $200 we could book a nice room in a 4-star hotel in Vancouver and smash all day and night. Or two 3-star rooms. It MIGHT have been $200, but then that would mean Brian was being ripped off too. $200 is a lot for a few hours and then having to clean up any mess that he makes.

Patooty

Smash Ace
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Triple that number and you can rent out a basement and smash for 30 straight days and nights!

For 30 smashers that's only $20 for the month!

sickkkk!!

booshk

Smash Lord
does anyone wanan smash.. for like couple hours? tiep? Eric? ryan?! i need SMAShhs

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Thanks for the good smash and dota guys. GGs and that jazz Roby, Vince, Deap, Eric, Jack

I'm probably just gonna lay low tonight unless something major comes up, so I can finally get some sleep and I still need to get a hold of dalts...he's vanished from the contactable world.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Triple that number and you can rent out a basement and smash for 30 straight days and nights!

For 30 smashers that's only $20 for the month!

sickkkk!!
Lets dooooo iiiiiiiittt.

Thanks for the good smash and dota guys. GGs and that jazz Roby, Vince, Deap, Eric, Jack

I'm probably just gonna lay low tonight unless something major comes up, so I can finally get some sleep and I still need to get a hold of dalts...he's vanished from the contactable world.
I'm seeing him tomorrow. He's supposed to call me sometime. He wants to smash.

Stevo

Smash Champion
so I arrive 7am BC time Saturday

my cell is 780-213-3085

I hate to make you get up so early Eric, so if you want to pick me up later, I can hang out at the air port, just let me know by text or something when you are coming.

unityole

Smash Lord
so I arrive 7am BC time Saturday

my cell is 780-213-3085

I hate to make you get up so early Eric, so if you want to pick me up later, I can hang out at the air port, just let me know by text or something when you are coming.
thanks for ignoring my pm stevo -_- i msged u after u first said something about showing up in BC but nevertheless we welcome u and i hope you'll at least stay here for a week until after April 3rd's tournament.

smashfest next tuesday at SFU Surrey, tournament April 3rd at SFU Burnaby.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Ive been roaming the boards for YEARS and ive almost never answered a PM

LOL

so dont take it personally

smashfest tuesday you say? Someone will have to help me get there but I should be able to make it.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
So dota tonight or tomorrow after you guys smash... if you're around that's what I'll be doing. LOL

It seems all you guys do in Van is vidjogaim

unityole

Smash Lord
Ive been roaming the boards for YEARS and ive almost never answered a PM

LOL

so dont take it personally

smashfest tuesday you say? Someone will have to help me get there but I should be able to make it.
prettty sure u can get a ride somehow. how about the tournament next saturday? can u make it?

Top Bottom