• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Geist

Smash Master
nah I pmed him the first two digits reversed by accident lol

He made it, it's all good.
lulz were had

Mike Adam and Icy came, it was pretty legit

Hey guys, im really sorry but i gotta cancel. I just finished my rugby game and my ankle is swollen as hell... Im not going to be able to make it over sorry
That sucks man, get better soon so you can make it next time.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I had a blast and everyone there were cool people! :D

Also I thought you were Asian before today.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
good games everyone i enjoyed ****** everyone cept adam. goodnight. yakal n evan y didnt u guys go?

also i appologized for making everyone worry about me, i give my eagle blessings to all of u, enjoy ur 1 week buff +10% to ledgecancel. it was some minor errors by brendon but it was resolved after i texted him. i was choked cuz i spent about half an hr walking aroung aimlessly looking for brendons house.
:phone:

Sion

Island of Horizon
sion remember when you came to my tournament back in like 2007 and then disappeared for like a year

f*ck why are you so good now LOL
yeah, dude, i went to train in the mountains, but i'm not that good yet. i'm pretty washed up

lol mike how is that even remotely related to me

i'm surprised manuel didn't take your stock, john. he would've taken mine

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Im sorry Adam but my Peach comback against Tiep and Ryan was better. It was when I was teaming with a scrub named firexemblemxpryde. To bad Robbie is a noob and didn't upload the whole thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqdQpX26Hrc
Nah. tiep was just standing on the other side of the stage while you killed ryan. My match was on yoshi's story where i had like no room to run away and my APM was like 10x more than yours. Granted, your comeback was against ryan and tiep. Their teams synergy however, was terribly lacking towards the end of that match.

It was pretty **** though. Since it's peach and all, lol.

sion, lets play melee soon.

Sion

Island of Horizon
wtf kinda of username is that, mike. just use your sad_day or something lmao.

give it some time. people are really busy nowadays. sooner or later people will want to host/play because melee is a good game.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Its not that they were bad at doubles... it was their plan. Ryan was my kryptonite and Tiep decided to lay back and let Ryan do the work but I got the best of him. If they wanted to they would have double teamed me.
Its also what I do in teams. I'll lay back and let the Fox do the work and hang around.
Manuel also didn't take my stock cause I told him not to lol.

Stevo

Smash Champion
man those were the days.

peach/fox teams all day.

it seemed like peach/fox was the best team back then. I remember playing against Sastopher and blair (variety barrage I think was his gamer tag?) at OC2 and they were tough to beat as well. Although, Carl and I were going pretty even with them in friendlies, we ended up losing to simna the ness player's team before getting to face them lol.

I never really got into doubles though, and I kinda regret that.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
Its not that they were bad at doubles... it was their plan. Ryan was my kryptonite and Tiep decided to lay back and let Ryan do the work but I got the best of him. If they wanted to they would have double teamed me.
Its also what I do in teams. I'll lay back and let the Fox do the work and hang around.
Manuel also didn't take my stock cause I told him not to lol.
nah i remember that, i was terrible LOL tiep wanted to help out but i didnt let him :p

Top Bottom