• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

It has been brought to my attention (by enquiring on msn) that Kenny's recording setup no longer works. The capture card he's been using is 4 years old and has, well, just stopped working. His Mic still works and everything but from what he's told me, it doesn't seem like he will be showing up to the May tourney anyways.

Having heard this, I immediately decided that I needed to track down other people/person(s) with recording equipment. So, I'm making an open request to the BC smash community (or anyone coming from outside BC) that SOMEONE step up and bring some recording equipment. PLEASE TEST IT TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE YOU BRING IT. Also, ensure that you have a way to get the footage recorded on to youtube. I cannot stress this enough. It would be a tremendous shame NOT to have at least one recording setup at this tournament.

I will be contacting people on MSN about this as well but I just wanted to get it out there in the open incase anyone was able and willing to bring a recording setup AND UPLOAD THE MATCHES RECORDED.

EDIT: I would prefer if someone had a laptop they could bring with a Mic so we can do commentary just like with Kennys setup. Commentary = 2x better vids.

Please get back to me either in this thread or via MSN ASAP.

Thankyou.

-Noobking

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
btw if anyone wants to contact me call me at 604 - 5 to 5 - 3 3 7 siex

I'm free almost every day almost all day. Call me for smash/dota/chilling plz

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
EXTREME i called you. We're going to Tony's place to play smash (me and fuzzyness). Call me. We're leaving now. He's gunna pick us up and drive us back to king george after.

Fuzzyness is pretty **** good.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
PKM around? BE SCURRED!

Evan, Chris (Doc), Kaelen (jugfingah!) and Jamie (Ambios/Jiggs) alright staying at your place?
They have a vehicle so just an address and they can get to your place/to and from tourney/etc.
Thanks a lot! :D

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy aint scared
He doesn't afraid of BC?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
yo.. i'm at sfu surrey, jack said he would be here but I guess that was to hard. Does anyone wanna smash or dota today?

i'm here most the day, depends if anyone shows up.. just get on MSN i'm online I got everything just bring your controller :D

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
mis-spelling

You spelled "NiteCyper" wrong. Also, how can I contact Dieslow? Now that I know he lives in Surrey, perhaps I can get my *** pwned by him.

Top Bottom