• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
adam lets play this week or sth ****. with manuel maybe? feel like i need to practise : (

booshk

Smash Lord
hey adam sorry i was busy today. im probably free tomorrow though (friday) so if ur down to smash give me a call? maybe nighttime ish or late afternoon?
I MISS U IN RICHMOND MANUEL! :(

Metà

Smash Master
Anyone wanna smash with me and Fuzzy today? It may be your last chance to play him!

It's going to be at my house in Coquitlam though. Call me if you're interested.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i had the strangest dream last night

i dreamt that i was with luke (obv) and we were playing a brawl set but it was in first person. It came down to the final match where I cp'd Frigate Orpheon. Then we both chose Adam Brown as our characters. Luke went red and Adam had this crazy cloak, and I went Black and Adam was a vampire with old british hair. Then we fought by slapping each other with our long skinny limp arms.
jesus christ

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Would anyone be interested in coming to Surrey during summer for smashfests? Me and Jhim might host some and we're wondering who would be interested.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Dude they were looking and waiting for you for a long time. They called me several times and said "we're waiting for michael". In the end they didn't even go hiking.
we were waiting for evan and charles like 1 hour on the sea bus station XD

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You spelled "NiteCyper" wrong. Also, how can I contact Dieslow? Now that I know he lives in Surrey, perhaps I can get my *** pwned by him.
I would recommend sending a private message to dieslow on smashboards. However, I will PM (private message) you his msn and stuff. BTW, don't get discouraged when/after playing dieslow, even for a bit. Just learn from your mistakes, and ask for his advice. He is truly one of the better players on this continent.

adam lets play this week or sth ****. with manuel maybe? feel like i need to practise : (
I'm down to play tomorrow (technically today) sunday may23rd before 5pm or after 7pm. U free?

hey adam sorry i was busy today. im probably free tomorrow though (friday) so if ur down to smash give me a call? maybe nighttime ish or late afternoon?
I MISS U IN RICHMOND MANUEL! :(
again, if ur free, lets smash.

Anyone wanna smash with me and Fuzzy today? It may be your last chance to play him!

It's going to be at my house in Coquitlam though. Call me if you're interested.

too late to play with fuzzy, but can we record at ur place tomorrow and can i stay the night? >__> call me.

lmao ooo
aight shiet
gimme a call if ur down or nething
always down. Also, MM my fox vs your marth $5, best of 5 next time we play.

lmao victras dream wow

My day was more ****ed irl
I'll MM you for ****ed upness
try me...

Would anyone be interested in coming to Surrey during summer for smashfests? Me and Jhim might host some and we're wondering who would be interested.
Always willing to help new and upcoming falcon mains. ^__^ just give me an address and a day/time and I'll be there. =)

Dude they were looking and waiting for you for a long time. They called me several times and said "we're waiting for michael". In the end they didn't even go hiking.
oh man that's ****ty. I hope fuzzy had fun today either way. ^__^

we were waiting for evan and charles like 1 hour on the sea bus station XD
****. get *****. x_x

Top Bottom