• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Violence

Smash Lord
Hey guys, people said I should introduce myself up here, so yeah.

I recently graduated college and returned home to the NorCal Bay Area, while in college I played with a group of friends who could all do the basic advanced techs; after coming home in June I found how ridiculously good the locals around here were, and just how I much I suck. Throughout this summer, I've been playing at almost every chance I could get, and trying to improve.

I found a job up in Vancouver and visited up there, it's quite a beautiful city. I won't mind spending the next few years up there at all.

So I thought I'd just let people know that another random smash scrub is coming to the area and looking for people to smash with. Hope to see you all soon when I move up on the 28th of Sept.

SKidd

Smash Master
You can't be any worse than me =(

And Diakonos, you have a girlfriend and MSN?

I want to go to G2
but..........

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
Sion, I was outside your house with my gf today.
Sion, I wasn't outside your house with my gf today.
LOL

I read these both as

Sion, I was outside your gf with my house today.
AND
Sion, I wasn't outside your gf with my house today.

So much better that way...

Yay Yakal coming to Genesis 2 instead yay!

Hi Violence, imma call you Purple until we meet cause Violet is nicer than Violence. Just so ya know. :D
Melee is too good everywhere, but you're in a GREAT place to play melee. :D

Sion

Island of Horizon
Sion, I was outside your house with my gf today.
Sion, I wasn't outside your house with my gf today.
Sion

My girlfriend is in harrison =(
LOL

I read these both as

Sion, I was outside your gf with my house today.
AND
Sion, I wasn't outside your gf with my house today.

also, gsg2 is looking really bad at this moment. i don't think i should be ooc so near the holidays.

SKidd

Smash Master
Sion mains anime girls

he fantasizes over his main(s) every night

<-------- means nothing

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman

I recently graduated college and returned home to the NorCal Bay Area, while in college I played with a group of friends who could all do the basic advanced techs; after coming home in June I found how ridiculously good the locals around here were, and just how I much I suck. Throughout this summer, I've been playing at almost every chance I could get, and trying to improve.

I found a job up in Vancouver and visited up there, it's quite a beautiful city. I won't mind spending the next few years up there at all.

So I thought I'd just let people know that another random smash scrub is coming to the area and looking for people to smash with. Hope to see you all soon when I move up on the 28th of Sept.
ur from norcal! where lucien, SS and most of dbr r from.. cool!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Play against Jeff as much as u can.

You can't be any worse than me =(

And Diakonos, you have a girlfriend and MSN?

I want to go to G2
but..........
Manuel, you have a girlfriend AND MSN!? Unheard of!

Probably won't be too active until school starts.
After all this talk of getting **** right away. I just had a STD with Gutz and my falcon was trying to ascend but I maxed it out. I started doing jab resets and gentlemens by the end of the night pretty consistently though.

Top Bottom