• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Violence

Smash Lord
I don't care how good or bad you are, playing agianst someone is better than playing against the comps.

I'm busy tomorrow but I can have people over on Sunday. I was already planning on Sion, Diakonos, you're definitely welcome to come after your weekly religious activities.

I'll try to clean up the place in the meantime, but I think it'll be a mess.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Aii, I'm not so sure about Sunday. I'm smashing on Saturday evening- not sure if I can spare both days what with school work.

I'll pm you if I can make it.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
looks like i'm not getting out of the hospital tonight =[

i was excited tooooo ;-;

I hope someone throws a smashfest during the week :@

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Who is going to Violence place tomorrow? if either mike or adam goes i will. or someone else of equal **** status.

edit: woops nevermind, I checked the post date and events was way back when :D lol

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
naw niggz i cant lol, have to go play some other game or else my points WILL GO DOWN :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass and for which i must commute to sfu surrey and use interwebs.

johns

i'll msg you on msn when im not busy.

Top Bottom