• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

E-eh!? I thought my argument was better than a sandwich :(

Nope, you thought wrong.

Can you guys try to make sense
Maxwell's equations are a set of 4 partial differential equations that govern the laws of Electromagnetics.

The 4 partial differential equations explain 4 fundamental properties of Electromagnetic Fields.

[collapse="lol here are the actual equations in differential form"]
[/collapse]

1) The electric flux exiting a given area is equal to the charge enclosed in a that given area divided by the dielectric properties of the material.

2) A magnetic charge does not exist.

3) A change in magnetic flux with respect to time gives rise to an electric field.

4) A change in current flow with respect to time gives rise to a magnetic field.

Clearly makes more sense than Sion's post.

c3:

SKidd

Smash Master
Johnny Cash wish a Santa hat.

Awkwardness, but awesomeness.

Also Sion and tec0 are silly willies.

Sion

Island of Horizon

Nope, you thought wrong.

Says the poopy head

Teczero][COLOR="PaleTurquoise said:
Maxwell's equations are a set of 4 partial differential equations that govern the laws of Electromagnetics.

The 4 partial differential equations explain 4 fundamental properties of Electromagnetic Fields.

[/collapse]

1) The electric flux exiting a given area is equal to the charge enclosed in a that given area divided by the dielectric properties of the material.

3) A change in magnetic flux with respect to time gives rise to an electric field.

4) A change in current flow with respect to time gives rise to a magnetic field.

c3:[/COLOR]

If you say so.....

im here to say shut up haley.

hi sion :3c
hi jungle

the weather is great for shutting up haley imo

c3:

booshk

Smash Lord
WHAT THE FUCck SI AHpeNNING
ASHHHHHHHHHHHHghhhhhhhhhhhhhhsdfffffffffffffff

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...

Nope, you thought wrong.

[/collapse]

c3:
That counts as a 'quotish thing' so you're a multiquoting troll.

I'm just a multiquoter...

I never accused you of trollin.

Just multiquotin.

I mean.. stop listening to bad subway music for a sec =3
see...

TROLL! >:[

Top Bottom