• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
There an SFU Open House I'll likely be attending that day, but I think I can come. It'll be after all these **** tests and projects my teachers have been assigning, as well as that Math Provincial I'm doing on the 8th... SFU thingy ends at 2:00 PM. When's the SmashFest?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
wilf says probably. ohh he's playing some sort of online game. guild wars. thazz why he made me type this. he also comments on how he's happy that its not so far away from him ... say richmond. where innocent people can get lost, then cold, then lost, then confused, and then have creepy dogs barking at them. i also notice lots of people are saying they can come.. john. what did u say ur maxx number of attendees was?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
CowEar said:
hahaha to bad for all the test anynways the smashfest is on February 29rd hopefully you can make it cuz its not on the 8th me and tiep unno i dont really wanna go
Okay... i didnt understand most of what you said...

eszutu said:
count me out jason, unless you're planning to have an evening smashfest with dinner provided
Iono who jason is... but if you are refering to me........................ WTH??? JASON?! :laugh: :laugh:

Rushan - Well it will start at 1 and ends when ever people have to leave. I also asked Kevin to go and he would most likely go if you go or Danny Tam goes.

Manuel - The max can be at most 14 - 15 people I doubt I can hold any more here.
You can also invite Brad if you want Manuel.

Also Ryan wanted to do the smashfest on Friday 10th which I think is a really bad idea.
>_>
<_<

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
John and I get off at 2:20 on Fridays. And I don't want to do it on a Friday. I think I'll likely be able to come. I'll tell you the day before ;) I'll be late though. Danny H has work on Saturdays so I don't think he'll show up.

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
Sure, we can talk more, Hitsugaya. My email is jigglyp@hotmail.com. Don't worry, I'm not dangerous, I'm only in high school. But I may not be going anyways. Could someone hold a smash tournament at a mall or something? Or a community centre...... it just feels weird going to some person's house to play.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
SwordmasterZero said:
If it's a big area, we can gather a lot of Smashers and split the cost evenly though the entry fee.....
We tried this like 2 years ago, it didn't turn out well at all. Firstly, the places like community centres charge way too much for renting, so unless we get like a discount or get connections to help us out, this kind of seems bad. The prize money for the top people would almost be nothing, I surely do not want that to happen to people not from here.

Houses worked because there is no rent, a bit more confortable, nobody to nag you about the room (unless they are like parents or something). It is a good idea, but we have been through this before. If anyone has any connections or something bring it up, just give us all the details.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
MM anyone?

SSB64 OR SSBM, $1-$50, best of 3 (or if wager is more then $10 then best of 5), 4 stock, 8 min.

Any takers???

I decided that I'm going to come to this again.

Ryan, your fox is dead, u hear me? :laugh:

I'll even give u trubble on Yoshi 64 ROFL

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
hahhaa swordmasterzero thats how I felt. iunno these guys are pretty nice, xcept they're all frickin huge, lol. IN SPIRIT, i mean. Eric's house is pretty big, and theres like... supervision. i have never been to john's, but he seems like such a nice fellow. and how much would it cost about? i was actually thinking a bout having a tourney at my church/// lol but i unno. prolly not. just a thought that ran thru my head. brad is 'facility coordinator', you see. and NOOBKING, i'll money match u ssb64, just give me a week or 2 to get back into it =P

I JUST remembered.. I'm off school from the 7th- 14th. SMASH TOURNEY ANY TIME!!

by the way, adam, that ganondorf on ur signature is hella-creepy.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
by the way, adam, that ganondorf on ur signature is hella-creepy.
I think what you mean to say is "hella-tite" that is a SSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKK pic of Ganon man :psycho:

One more thing. this isn't a tournament dude, it's a smashfest. No money involved unelss u make ur own MM's with people. Also see if you can bring ur N64 with SSB and at least 2 controllers. Maybe even 4 controllers so we can do teams :D. I dont' have any controllers or the system itself so yeah. Bring that on Feb 11th to Johns house! :chuckle:

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
i guess me and tiep will go tooooo :ohwell: when does it start?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Firestorm88 said:
That video spells out hotness Firestorm lol. I remember seeing that a little while back I think.

Adam : omg how can you money match without a system lol.

firexemblemxpryde : Yo man, renting out a church, that is FREAKIN AWESOME. At least try to ask, don't be shy dude. Melee FC is ONE OF THE BIGGEST tournaments ever held in Indiana, and they have it in a church gym. If it is rentable, then at least ask the price and what not, it wouldn't hurt right, it would attract LOTS of attention dude.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
yeahh! wow. What a TYPO. from hella-tite to hella-creepy. ohh lol no more money. okay. i knew that. errr yeah well. I don't think I can bring my n64 or game or controller. My controllers are broken to the limit.. like.. the joystick droops to the side. I can bring the GAME.. if that helps. My n64 AV INPUT thingy is messed. no sound, lol. told you, i been playing that game for a LONG time. I might be able to borrow from friend, so I'll let you know.

I need to talk to people to see about my church. we have a projection thingy.. and a screen.. so thazz not too bad. and wall divisions too. but i'll see. I'll report back by Sunday or so.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I can probably support the N64 System and 2 decent controllers and 2 a bit out of shape controllers... its a maybe i'll ask Jeff. He doesnt have the game anymore though so Manuel hope you can bring it.

Ryan - It starts at 1 ends when ever ppl leave.

Ahhh yes... there also might be a girl coming to this... MIGHT and she is pretty decent at SSBM, I think she can take Manuel. She hasnt confirm anything she just says that it sounds interesting and such.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
CowEar said:
uhh you just did it.... so lts see ill say sumthing else.....ummmmm

you have a liust of whos coming?
Page 88...... but i'll be nice and post it again. :p
Me
Jeff
Eric
Adam
Nick
Rushan(Firestorm)
Kevin(Fried from school)(*cough 3stocked by Erics Pichu cough*)
Manuel(firexemblemxpryde)
Ryan
Tiep
Troy?
Victa?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol so now im the worst?!
tha hell!? i beat a lot of people in friendlies. hahha say ROBBI mwahahahah. ur fox cant take my marth. ever. lawl plus, i was so nervous. trust me. i'll get pro sooner or later.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I will try to confirm ASAP! I know I have some online utexas chem homework due on that day, so that means friday is the day it should be finished and other homework too.

Manuel - John never said you were the worst. Also friendlies barely matter, people goof around a lot during it. I know I goof off with character choice many times, but I do play seriously with them. I know some other people like TIEP might sandbag at times, or possibly Victa? But friendlies are just fun. If you want people to go all out, just tell them let's take this serious and I am sure they will oblige.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
firexemblemxpryde said:
lol so now im the worst?!
tha hell!? i beat a lot of people in friendlies. hahha say ROBBI mwahahahah. ur fox cant take my marth. ever. lawl plus, i was so nervous. trust me. i'll get pro sooner or later.
Robbi as in me? :p Since its actually ROBY.

And I could take your marth just need to find someone other then fox hah.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
tieps a butt!

REALLY? you need to find a new character? i think fox does well against marths you just go past their sword barrier :chuckle: then grab and thwow up :p

Tiep always sandbagggss :( even against me when we are SUPPOSED to be training but i still do good against him in tourneys likke MLG :chuckle: tiep only trys when he has a challenge..... even in a tourney if its not a challenge he wont try :psycho:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel: Ok man you bring the game

John: Ok man try ur best to get Jeff's N64 and all necessary cables and 4 controllers....

Adam: We got the itch to play SSB64 :psycho:

Adam : omg how can you money match without a system lol.
Because Troy I AM the system! :confused:

Ahhh yes... there also might be a girl coming to this... MIGHT and she is pretty decent at SSBM, I think she can take Manuel. She hasnt confirm anything she just says that it sounds interesting and such.
She graduated with Tiep? So she's like 18... is she hot???

Roby: Uthrow to Uair that **** man. Marth will be pwn't... Ask Ryan >.>

OK MANUEL HOW MUCH WE MM'ing? I'll go as low as $5 best of 3 or as high as... well... if you wanted a $1,000 MM I'd probably agree >.>, I suck though... really.................................................................

SO, what'll it be?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
xXx-NoobKing-xXx said:
She graduated with Tiep? So she's like 18... is she hot???
Haha I just knew you were going to say that...
I'm not gonna answer that. LoL.
Since you asked if she is hot then i'm probably ask my sister not to come home. Seems like most of my friend says my sister is hot, which is annoying and stupid since I don't would never want to know what they think of my sister...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol now we're money matching? iunno man let me practice. my controller is now officially broken.. the guy walks by himself and smashes only work half the time i'll money match u five for sure... but i still need to practice at least a BIT. fox could own marth , couldnt he? well. i used to get owned by foxes all the time. (still do...) the point is JOHN'S FRIEND IS HOT, HE KNOWS IT lol. dont worry, john, its just that not a lot of girls play smashbros as competetively as guys. except for my friend michelle, she's crazy at the original.

oh yeah, sorry "Roby" i'll be sure to spell it right from now on. Good job man. I'd be proud if my fox was anytin as good as yours

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
lol watever guys. Ever heard of Emily? Best Australian smasher, period. It's just another person to play smash with. *I kinda saw the Adam asking if she is hot coming too John haha.

Manuel - I'm sure Adam will let you practice, but he has to get some in too lol, he doesn't even have the system. You should see my platinum gc controller, sensitive like mad, c-stick works like 95% of the time, the control stick is all loose and buttons are worn out. It's the 'melee' controller, I heard Mike went through like 15 of them lol.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
hahaha with kirby when i try to use my b-UP, he just starts sucking. like, literally, as in inhaling substances into his mouth. >.< i hate it when ur kirby and u try to suck someone in and they throw light-saber things at u. and then they laugh and call you stupid. and yes, adam DOES need to practice. we'll have some friendlies, how about thaT?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
firexemblemxpryde said:
hahaha with kirby when i try to use my b-UP, he just starts sucking. like, literally, as in inhaling substances into his mouth. >.< i hate it when ur kirby and u try to suck someone in and they throw light-saber things at u. and then they laugh and call you stupid. and yes, adam DOES need to practice. we'll have some friendlies, how about thaT?
Im pretty sure we're talking about playing with no items SSB64 matches.

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
So, have you finally accepted me??? Do you still think I'm dangerous? I won't be able to go to this Smashfest, but maybe I'll go to the next one...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
hahahahaa i know. I was giving an example on how playing with a messed up controller may impair your gameplay. Forgot about people not having items, sorry. Hey who is top tier in SSB64?

Top Bottom