• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Adam lets have a friendly set in SSB64. I have an urge to play you for some reason. No MM I suck. I havent played that game since like a year after SSB64 came our. Which was what? 2000? I think.

Also I don't think the SSB64 will happen though. I have a N64 borrowing from a friend but he doesnt have SSB and he only has 1 controller which is crap because its a 3rd party controller.
So we have a N64 with no game or controllers LoL.

Added - Victa to the list for this smashfest. So i'll be trying to borrow a camera to get his pic for troy.
Tiep + Ryan confirmed.

Me
1)Jeff
2)Eric
3)Adam
4)Nick
5)Rushan(Firestorm)
6)Kevin(Friend from school)
7)Manuel(firexemblemxpryde)
8)Ryan
9)Tiep
10)Victa
11)Troy?
12)Danny Tam?(Friend from school)(I usually ask him to come and he never responds but comes anyways)
Sausage fest! LoL... yea its another sausagefest.
Now theres 0% that Vicky is coming because of reasons personal?

Okay... I can now only 2 more ppl can come cause it would be crowded.
If you guys remembered last time it was 18 people in this 1 room and It was insane there was like no where to move lol.

2T.V.s 2Cubes. I'll be supplying pop and probably chips.

Don't expect me to be playing my best. I don't think I'll be in the cheerful mood for awhile.
But I hope this will cheer me up enough.

Tiep - Do you know any place good to get a new motherboard for my comp?
And usually whats the price range for them? $100-$150?
I still havent gotten my computer fixed yet ever since Jeff killed my motherboard last year... I'm still borrowing my friends computer lol but he wants it back soon.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
haha poor John, not in a good mood. WELL. I can ask my friend April if i can borrow her N64 and 4 controllers and SSB game. I'll see what i can do. I can bring my ssbm and gamecube, buh i only have like 1 wurking controller ... and its like MELTING or something. yup. does anyone think they can bring an extra controller for me? =P

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
firexemblemxpryde said:
haha poor John, not in a good mood. WELL. I can ask my friend April if i can borrow her N64 and 4 controllers and SSB game. I'll see what i can do. I can bring my ssbm and gamecube, buh i only have like 1 wurking controller ... and its like MELTING or something. yup. does anyone think they can bring an extra controller for me? =P
Yea Jeff can he will be bringing like 3 controllers just in case someone needs one.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
*Looks at above post*

"MMMMMMMM! Fresh meat"

John don't tell your sister not to come home man. I love hot asain girls more then anything. :p

lol, just playin man. I do love hot asain girls though that wasn't a joke. OMFG 0_0

K seriously Tiep, wtf, lol. Yeah I'll MM u $5 best of 3.

Yes Ryan I will also MM you $2 best of 3.

and Yes Manuel. I will MM you $5 best of 3... AND as an advantage to you, I won't have a single warmup match nor will I watch you warm up incase you think I can figure out how to beat you just by watching you play. My first SSB64 match will be the MM set with you, ok?

Troy: You know me too well man :laugh:

Firestorm88 There's no concrete tier list, but Kirby, Ness, Pikachu, Fox, and Donkey Kong were all Top or Upper.
Mario is top tier all by himself, and don't you forget it :psycho:

I'm at work, this sux. 4 more hours v_v. See you all on Saturday. ^_-

BTW Tiep and Ryan can you guys pick me up at my dad's place? And if Eric is going to then he'll come by my dad's place as well, can u give us a ride? maybe? Come on Tiep you'll prolly win back the gas money from MM'ing me anyways :laugh:

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
gheyed said:
Hey guys i just joined the forums and im from BC north van so when and where is the tourny? add me to msn noypi_mjv@hotmail.com
Nice to meet ya. *MSN added to list. If you got any questions, ask away to anyone, we're all nice here.

2006 is bringing about new smashers like mad... shows how great this game is to even have 1 new person coming after years and years.

I guess I gotta try and film these MMs going on!

Carl : I think it is only Adam and possibly Tiep who might go to Toronto.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Tiep - you still havent added me on msn. tha_pimp_panther@hotmail.com

John - aww!? tell ur sis to come? I promise adam wont be h0rny? (all the time?) It's just SO much funner when u beat someone in front of a girl (at smash bros, lmao). but, i must concur. hot azn gurrls are just THAT much better. . . simply because they're pretty , too. i dun care what u say, pillows can NOT cure all.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Geez lol if you want to see her so badly you can look at the giant picture I have in the house...
She wont be home anyway even if I ask.
She works 5am-10am at Superstore then 12pm-6pm at some store that sells a whole buncha stuff for cheap iono what its called.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
John I like seeing fine asain girls in person or drawn as animated figures moving at least 100 frames per second. Not some STILL and UNMOVING picture. also... Victa is coming Tiep and he said if YOU beat me then he'll MM you for double.. what do u say??? (same goes for YOU Ryan)

Patooty

Smash Ace
Manuel - lol, sorry, I don't logon to that other msn account that often. I'll add you next time I sign on. School is starting in a few minutes :p

John - Depending on your setup and the features of the mobo, $80 - 220. Anything under that range is probably made of poor parts, and anything over is probably just a ripoff. I'll edit this post with a list of stores later. Don't go shopping at Rock just cause Rushan says so. You always gotta shop around ;)

Adam -

OH SHI-!

Tell Victa it's on :)
Also I can't remember but I think I told Victa I would give him a ride (He's gonna be a at Nik's or something when I pick him up) So unless Nik's mom decides to give him a ride, I don't think I can pick you and Eric up. I ASSUME since Victa's at Nik's, and he needs a ride, that Nik also needs a ride. 6 people in one electric car is not good :urg:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
robyextreme said:
John do you think I can go? Im bringing a cube. Well I bring it to every smashfest/Tourny I go.
Your more then welcome to come.

Msg me if you don't know where my house is. I don't remember who I have and havent told. I think its Manuel, Roby and Troy if he is going only though but some of you might have forgotten.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Alright John I'll need your address just give it to me on msn and I'll find the quickest bus route from my house to yours...

TIEP: Are you going to Toronto??? cuz I am, and there's no other B.C people going and I wanna team with someone I at least know how to play with sort of. Teams is where I shine... Tiep... HELP ME SHINE!!! :dizzy:

Also Tiep what's ur msn?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Alright I've done a deal with my mom and now we have a lot more room.
We are going to be using my living room, kitchen, and my brothers room.
Since that happened we now have 3 T.V. for more games and 3 Cubes if Roby brings his.
So I hope none of you mind playing in the kitchen or are afraid of 2 little dogs.
They will seem scary at first because they bark so much when they see someone at the door but they stop after awhile.

Anyone up for a
20 Turns
Random map
Mic enabled
Mario party 7 match with me?
My friends I play with are pretty noob at it. They always try and gang up on my but I still win. :laugh: I'm like 10-1 against them.
So this is a good opportunity for me to play some real competition.

Oh yeah... The most important thing everyone that is going must remember!!!!
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CONTROLLER ON THE FLOOR UNATTENDED!
My 3months old dog has been known for eating my GC controllers. I will show you proof if you don't believe me.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
FIVE AM TIL 10 AM? So early? wow. She must be a real hard worker... okay. Oh, john, next time you're on msn, tell me your number, so that I don't get lost/mugged. thats IF I can come. My gf's bday is on the 10th.. lol so IUNNO. i mihgt hafta leave early or something but i'll try to stay at least for a WHILE.

john, your dogs have NOTHING on my sister/brother. my poor XBOX limited edition shiny thing!! it was so beautiful. now, there is permanent marker on my xbox and the rubber pad thingies on the controller are all chewed off. yes, chewed off. and my c-stick doesnt work on my second gamecube controller >.>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
eszutu **** sounds like the smashfest is gonna be good only wish i could make it and show off my new character
What happened to "Peach is the best char, Peach is top tier"...?

Maybe you changed to Marth cuz Marth ***** peach but now you'll just get ***** by Tiep's Samus :psycho:

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
marth get his azz kicked against foxxx =p

and andddd you dont have to tell uss u have a new char we'll beat it down likee its an ultra nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob :) :laugh: :chuckle: :psycho: :urg: :lick: :p :mad:

Edmund wanna have a $5 mm ditto? you have the advantage cuz i dont know who i have to beee :) (hopefully its not fox)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Falco can kick Fox's butt. I won't be going to the smashfest, so Hitsugaya, don't worry about interrogating me for now. Just so you know, this is actually SwordmasterZero.... just forgot to logout of this account first.

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I'll have to turn down the MM. (I don't bet unless I know my oppoenent.) And technically, if they were controlled by equally skilled people, Falco would have the upper hand. Thks for sticking up for me, firexemblemxpryde. Much appreciated. And I am just a kid, in Grade 8, like Ryan. I'll have a friendly match against you if I see you though, Ryan. (Being in Grade 8, there're parental concerns about going to stranger's houses. That explains for my absence at the tounrnament before and the smashfest on Saturday.

PS Anybody have or is planning to get Animal Crossing: WW? It would be nice to see someone there too.

Patooty

Smash Ace
bah, i typed up this long thing about Fox having near perfect technical ability, but now it's lost =(

Anyway, talk is cheap :p I'd like to meet you sometime swordmaster. I've never faced a smasher as young as my brother that can put up a fight against me yet. Should be fun to see ;)

PS. I think a lot of the DS'ers here have AC:WW already. I'm still choosing between the Wi-Fi adapter, and setting up my own wireless router =\ I think I'm gonna go with the latter, but not sure yet.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
RYAN IS YOUR BROTHER?!? how come EVERYONE is EVERYONE'S brother?! how come my bro isnt pro... well. actually. i was versing him as falco, and he was marth. and he was being so bloody cheap with the counter. haha he's 3 years old. (got ***** , btw. me, i mean. iunno how people can be so good with falco. i just keep spiking and falling off the darned edge.)

eszutu

Smash Rookie
xXx-NoobKing-xXx said:
What happened to "Peach is the best char, Peach is top tier"...?

Maybe you changed to Marth cuz Marth ***** peach but now you'll just get ***** by Tiep's Samus :psycho:
nah, peach is still the tippity toppest tier there is

Ryan i'll take your moneye match offer, i can afford to give you 5 bucks :D

my brother plays smash too if that counts for anything

Top Bottom