• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
does anyone know which store/outlet in greater van area sell true religion or rock & republic jeans?
i have a size 31 TR billy super T for sale, it's tapered and hemmed so it doesnt flare out and look ********. worn 2x, literally. i'll sell to u for $220.
retail was 450 and tax. i also have a couple of rock and republics same sizing that are more used and i'll sell for $70

or you can go holt renfrew and buy a pair of rocks for $300, lol. you can go in any mall and just go to boysco and get a pair.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
damn noobs, just buy $20 jeans and be done with.

Not $200 ones, you are still the same after you wear them.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I was so confused why that ******** song was playing lmao. Had to look through all the tabs.

slightly relevant (lying it's not relevant AT ALL !)

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yo heads up, games room saturday rules r that u need a fking student card to get in but most of us dont got one so the first person that gets there u gotta ask the library guy to let u in then its all good from there but what u tell him is that ur a sfu student but just forgot ur card and wanna play some games but if u tell him straight up that ur not a student then wait chill somewhere till u see somebody walk in

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
did yall forgot theres a wii and cube there so bring a wii mote and the sensor n ill bring my game? aight done deal ch ch signed

Bwmat

Smash Ace
l o l
didn't people say they were going to come AT 12? You should have waited a bit more.

Top Bottom