• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
It's to bad Haiti couldn't have the same recovery, we poured millions into their country. And yet all they did was loot, steal, and ****.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Spacefalcon, MM terms?

Is there going to be a BC event that runs before Genesis that will be big? Anything that might attract Washington and others?

@Kage - They don't believe in the fresh sting of BEAST COAST

Violence

Smash Lord
Oh man, Canada hype.

Looking forward to seeing new people.

It would be nice to play something other than dittos/fast fallers every once in a while.

Jus sayin.

>_>

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
haa i don't really care. just wanna pay some intense matches with OOS players cause i dont travel and rarely get to play new people. we figure it out later.

yo violence it would be nice to sit down with you and not spend half the game DI'ing out of samus up+b and the other half waiting for you to bomb jump back to the stage.

BUT THATS JUST A DREAM

tect

Smash Journeyman
Haha OK, Violence, I play lots of characters, so we can do sets with me as a floaty.

BC will be lots of fun!

booshk

Smash Lord
i wanted to be but it was too late. obviously i have a couple of friends that were though lol

Metà

Smash Master
Anyone wanna smash at my place in Coquitlam tomorrow afternoon/evening? I'm only gonna have a few people over, just reply here or send me a PM if you're interested.

Right now it's just Roby and Nathan.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Blunted Object is pretty damn good, and he taught me a lot of stuff and more importantly helped me figure out who I want to main (Sheik). I actually held my own against his Marth and Falcon, and I usually got 2 stocks off his Falco. Work in progress, and I'm sure I'll keep improving once I can play people on a regular basis.

Still can't wait to move and hang out with all you guys! n_n

Sion

Island of Horizon
main (Sheik)

what LOL

well, i'm not here to stop you from maining sheik
it's just that i don't know how erc made you main sheik
if anything, i thought he'd make you want to play falco

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I've been using Sheik long before I knew of competitive Melee with a side of Puff, but I picked up Falco over the last few months as a way to improve my horrible tech skill, and with how fun being flashy with Falco is, I thought I'd stick with him. But playing Melee at a level I've never been at before makes things a lot different and I really enjoyed playing Sheik. He's nice and slow and I like turning Melee into a Chess match of combos and stuff, ha.

And I don't mind playing gay; I actually timed him out twice this weekend, lol. :awesome:

Besides, you guys already have like 73 Falcos.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
haa i don't really care. just wanna pay some intense matches with OOS players cause i dont travel and rarely get to play new people. we figure it out later.

yo violence it would be nice to sit down with you and not spend half the game DI'ing out of samus up+b and the other half waiting for you to bomb jump back to the stage.

BUT THATS JUST A DREAM
Underrated post

Geist

Smash Master
uh oh those 2 are back, gg theres gonna be no discussion of smash until they go
^ This post is about smash

In fact this entire thread has been too much smash discussion the past every pages

So discussion not relevant to smash will be a nice change

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
EC Sucks.....

There I said it.

Also who's to define who has the best falco? I'm pretty sure EC doesn't have anymore "Active" Falco mains.

Also Sion *****.

Oh by the way I live in Saskatchewan now... BEST PLAYER IN SK BIATCHES! XD

Top Bottom