• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Geist

Smash Master
blowtoes has transcended his mortal form and parted from this world. The only proof of is existence is the legacy he left behind, his deeds forever imprinted in the minds of men.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
donno maybe cuz i respect him & a whole lotta otha peeps? but they dont think so! but like 99% of the time when i say something here im just joking cept this lol. i usually say it to make it more fun/competative/hardcore. juz wanna make that clear to everyone.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Why won't I let it go? Well maybe because it was the lowest **** i've ever seen. Like seriously I'm not going to just forget that ****. I remember someone saying that you want to be friends or something but if you think of it. There's no real reason for me to just drop everything for no reason. Right? What have you done to make me not want to hate you anymore? You haven't even apologized or anything and every time I go to a tourney all you do is rage. You get 4 stocked by Sion and get all pissed. What do you expect, its Sion. You taunt booshk in the middle of a tourney match so he taunts you back and you get mad. Your showing off all this negative crap about yourself no one really cares because you don't.
You say your just posting stuff as a joke but the way you post is like the way you act most of the time.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
if you dont like me dont give me a hard time for it, your making it miserable for me on the forum. ive already stopped talking to you for a very long ****ing time. if you keep going at it, and im neutral then shows to us that your the baddie. you know at at the end of the day were both just playing a video game. just let me play the game and how i interact with pple the way i want to. ii dont want you to mix your personal feelings love/hate into other pples/my business, we dont that cuz it creates more problems. i rage but so what, im mad at myself never the smashers but at least i ****ing learn from it. so all in all you dislike me cuz im a normal human, thx. so plz quit stressing me out cuz in the end its not worth it, we both not gonna get anything out it.

also i want to give my sincere apologies to you for creating the whole situation about the stupid threats which I could've handled better. Sorry. I'm dumb i should've apologized from the beginning.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
i missed my mc donalds breakfest to say give apologies to you john, i dont have anything to eat this morning now. im going to starve. thats how much i want to resolve this problem.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Wow Hitsugaya, don't be such a jerk! You're going to make hungry_day starve to death!!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If everyone did whatever they want to, then I'm pretty sure I would of ended the world by now. Right? Just because I've felt like doing it. Fortunately, the world does not revolve around me only and so I have to respect everyone around me, that's all there is to it.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
^didnt' even know bout that channel, damn thanks for that link.

its so fun watching two good players who play each other a lot face each other, everything they do is so on-spot ;D it's kind of like when I play against adam, just combos back and forth.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Well if you think I am the reason why people don't like you then sure your entitled to believe that.
If you want my opinion its not me. Like my previous post when you get mad people don't want to talk to you cause your showing poor attitude and sportsmanship. Keep doing it then the words gets around at the end of the day. Doing it over and over then people will not want to talk to you or respect you cause of the way you act. I'm sure most people won't mind playing casuals but if they know your going to rage then they will avoid you.

You kind of remind me of Toph from seattle. The difference between you and Toph is he knows that he gets mad about dumb stuff like missing his tech or something random happens in the game and messes him up and apologizes for the way he acts. Everyone has gotten mad for something for a dumb reason and shows poor attitude but at the end of the day they still apologize. Gimpyfish has even done it when he lost to Tony and my Snake in brawl. He was so mad but he knew he shouldn't and then showed a better attitude about the whole thing.

But yeah don't have to listen to me. If you want to keep raging and all go ahead but don't blame it on me when people start bashing you. I'm sure they all have their own reason.

And Steve please don't mention the Canucks... Your making me sad :(

Sion

Island of Horizon
i'm gonna go into downtown and wear a blackhawks jersey =D

yupyup, apologies were basically the thing i've never seen from you, michael (irl at least)
not that i hold it against you or anything

hi roby

Top Bottom