• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Geist

Smash Master
lololol
It's hard to tell if you guys are actually somehow legitimately mad. It's cool don't worry I'm not offended

yup play with the best for 4 n half years and still same level as started.
wait doesn't that mean you haven't gotten any better either? I think you got at least a bit better

Geist

Smash Master
I'm thinking about it
man everytime I get my bb practice they announce another version and it makes me just want to stop. Apparently they changed nu a lot again

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
lololol
It's hard to tell if you guys are actually somehow legitimately mad. It's cool don't worry I'm not offended

wait doesn't that mean you haven't gotten any better either? I think you got at least a bit better
way better than u now, by hella far. 20$ mm. no johns.

Sion

Island of Horizon
I'm thinking about it
man everytime I get my bb practice they announce another version and it makes me just want to stop. Apparently they changed nu a lot again
yeah, i know what you mean.

even if it's technically a new installment, a lot of stuff will carry on, but random nerfs to the characters that i play (noel/tsubaki) make me want to not play anymore.

Geist

Smash Master
last timed we played at ur house i was owning u dawg, none of ur secondaries can come close to beating me let alone ur main. i could see the frustration everytime u lose to me with samus. just accept it & embrace the thought, i am better than you.
You mean the time you came to my place and you were winning about 60/40 in stocks and then I told you you were better than me now? And then you said you still thought I was a bit better? I still think you're better than me btw.

instead u disrespect me n give me that bs "wait doesn't that mean you haven't gotten any better either?" even when i wasnt nearly as good as i am now.
You mean that one time you groundlessly attempted to insult me based solely on the fact that I made a joke about your joke? And then I made another joke based solely of the irony of said insult?

id appreciate if u even said GOOD JOB. truth&fact is i play way more than u do and with the best.
you mean that one time I told you good job for becoming getting better?
u should already know somebody who doesnt practice anymore doesnt get any better.
you do know I haven't been to a tournament since before last fall and that considering you actually went out of country since the last time I saw you that you actually play more than me
right?
im serious about mm. if u cant do 20 then 10. dont back off plz or i will never respect u again.
so after insulting me for no reason you won't respect me again unless I begrudgingly play against you for money (which I do not physically have, I don't live with my parents or anything, I have to get my own money) in a video game, which I've already payed adequate money for, simply for the chance to hang out with friends - and this is because I poked fun at your joke.

Is there any actual reason you're acting like a 14 year old girl on facebook, mike?

sorry, I'm not trying to start anything here, in fact, don't even think I'm angry or frustrated at anything right now. If you know me at all you'd know I'm not someone who dwells on silly little internet drama or even gets angry when someone directly attacks him. So how about instead of a money match you stop acting like a kid and just drop it.

Cheers

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
aight im srry man. ur right i fked up. i was trying to bait u into a mm my bad, **** escalated srry srry. but u know i did edit out what i said up there second after posting but u were so fast to hit quote.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
smashfest today

confirmed:

mike >1pm
eric brown > 1pm BLUNTED OBJECT 10
manuel > 2pm XXXFIREXPRIDEXEMBLEMXXX
eric lee >1pm VIOLENCE
yakal >1pm RAMPAGE YO
adam >1pm XXXNXOXOXBXKXIXNXGXXX
nathan >1pm RUSTY SHACKLEFURD
matt (maybe) EMO