• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
only solution to boredness is job or do somethin u enjoy lol. itll be easier we all born with millions $$ waitin for us. never be bored again ;D

:phone:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
time goes by fast as hell when you just do the same thing everyday. It's already febuary just yesterday I was BLAH BLAH fox vs falco is hard on FD unless you have a gamecube at home and practice power shielding lasers everyday.

also practice wavelanding from edge

everything else is pretty pointless to learn at this point

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Or develop another character. I've been working on Falcon for awhile; so fun! :D

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
not at all roby. There's lots of new stuff you could learn and incorporate into your game. For me... gentleman and less approaching.
actually I just meant things to practice on your own.

waveshine out of shield is **** to though

shield drops on platforms are really good especially with faster characters

there's no point practicing combos or whatever anymore,

focusing on reads, reaction and spacing is most important. also edgeguard/recovery but these things you can't learn through playing at home. But you can through videos if you have some sort of third eye chakra **** going down.

ALSO people shouldn't shield after they miss an attack, it's a mistake even good players make. There's no point just shielding for the sake of shielding. Unless you can punish out of it which is very few options. Usually you can just roll/spot dodge out. Or shine out that leads to nothing, pretty much just u-smash and waveshine is the only offensive thing you can do

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Hey guys, silent wolf is hosting a tournament on saturday and someone from WA i met asked me to ask you guys if you'd be interested in going. Apparently Otto's going to try to make it a monthly thing, so yeah. :)

Here's the details i receieved:
Mattnumbers said:
15815 53rd Ave S
Tukwila, WA 98188

Smashfest Friday starting at 6 PM, Tournament the next day at like noon. People are welcome to stay the night Friday apparently but I'd make sure if many people from BC decide to come.
You guys could probably talk to otto more about it yourselves if you're interested- I'm kinda just playing messenger boy ;_;

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
anyone down for smashfest this upcoming thurs to sun? whats pple availability like? plz lemme know id like to know

:phone:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
if you need to shield after an attack then it simply means that you screwed up your spacing. so the problem isn't shielding after an attack, it's missing your spacing in the first place

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
• ˚❆˛•˚ * 。❉ ˚ ˚ ˛❈˛ • ❄
• ˚SMASH★* 。 • ❇ ˚ ˛❉˛*
❅✧EAGLEHOLD✲ 。* • ˚。 ❆
° ❉ ° ˛*˛❅ _Π_____*。*˚❈
˚ ˛❆˛•˚ */EAGLE/✞\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛•˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚❄

Confirmed:

mike >1pm
bluntedobject10 >1pm <THIS GUY GONNA **** http://www.youtube.com/user/m45t3rc
rampage >1pm
rustyshacklefurd
violence
daze from vancouver

Contacted:

genesisftw (maybe, gets off work @ 7pm)
xxxnoobkingxxx (maybe, depends if gets work)
thebeef (maybe, genesisftw brother)
sion
get@will
meta
booshk
chocolateg
manuela
bwmatt (EMO)​

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Press Start today starting at 1pm for whoever is down..

People going...

Blunted_Object10
Mike
Teh Icy
Yakal

If you don't know where this place is it's in New Westminster and just type in "Press Start" on google maps..

Top Bottom