• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
theres gonna be another smashfest this sunday. i hope more of u can make it. lol today we had

mike
blunted
rampage
rusty
chocolate g
violence

and daniel got kicked n banned from stronghold. lmao. overall great smashfest gg neggas

:phone:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
theres gonna be another smashfest this sunday. i hope more of u can make it. lol today we had

mike
blunted
rampage
rusty
chocolate g
violence

and daniel got kicked n banned from stronghold. lmao. overall great smashfest gg neggas

lol who kicked him out?

i'll come smash this weekend, gotta get some games in before the tournament.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x

mike
blunted
rampage
rusty
chocolate g
violence

pretty much dat monkey got pissed off cus i didn't look at his face, is not my problem that he is ugly as hell, but anyway i love smash but not the way you guys do. bay bay:bee:

Violence

Smash Lord
According to Eric, one of the workers at the store kept asking Daniel to pay his 5 bucks. He was playing a $5 money match vs Eric's Zelda, and Daniel kept stalling the guy, saying he'd pay later, he'd pay later.

Then Daniel lost the money match, couldn't pay entry, cussed the guy out, got kicked out of Stronghold.

get IRL combo'd

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
if nobody knew nathan n saw him walking on the street ull think that guy is crazy cuz he yells and makes weird noises without embarassment

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
im goin to my first magic tourny tonight son

ericlee is gonna lemme use one of his **** decks. im gonna pwn pwn pwn ownnage
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• ˚❆˛•˚ * 。❉ ˚ ˚ ˛❈˛ • ❄
• ˚SMASH★* 。 • ❇ ˚ ˛❉˛*
❅✧EAGLEHOLD✲ 。* • ˚。 ❆
° ❉ ° ˛*˛❅ _Π_____*。*˚❈
˚ ˛❆˛•˚ */EAGLE/✞\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛•˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚❄

Confirmed for Sunday Feb 19th 2012:

xmike >1pm
xbluntedxobjectx10
xXxnxoxoxbxkxixnxgxXx
special guest from california
xtreme eagle
rusty the crazy guy

maybe:

xfirexemblemxprydex
meta
chocolate thunda

still tryna get ahold of pple. would appreciate if u guys lemme know if ur down

^aint double post cuz i edited out from last page

Metà

Smash Master
According to Eric, one of the workers at the store kept asking Daniel to pay his 5 bucks. He was playing a $5 money match vs Eric's Zelda, and Daniel kept stalling the guy, saying he'd pay later, he'd pay later.

Then Daniel lost the money match, couldn't pay entry, cussed the guy out, got kicked out of Stronghold.

get IRL combo'd
hahahaha owned

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'm very surprised to hear that you were acting crudely, Deap. In the times I've smashed with you, you've been fine. What changed?

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i had so much playing magic tonight. everyone loves me ;D. i got 1-2 by 3 pple n i 2-0 last person i played. guaranteed not last place ;). only downside is trying to replicate 400-500$ wolf run ramp deck eric lets me pwn it up with. theres melee goin on every minute lol. its great ericbrown left his cube there while ericlee brings controller for everyone to use.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I'm very surprised to hear that you were acting crudely, Deap. In the times I've smashed with you, you've been fine. What changed?

im the same, the guy from stronghold basically he didn't let me play the mm the way i wanted(he was talking **** the whole match to my ear) so basically after that i was rude to him cus he was rude to me before. probably he thinks that was funny but it wasn't to me. And after that he said look at my eyes and i just said **** off. i had my reasons to be mad at him even if he deny them.

evan: karma? i always help eric or my friends with their problems, so i dunno wth are u talking about.

peace

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
the only chill person at stronghold is the guy who looks like jack, rest are homos.

CHECKING MEMBERSHIPS?

HAVE U PAID? GO PAY

OK

YOU HAVENT PAID GO PAY

**** stronghold, i'mma get a place in burnaby again one day and everyone will smash there instead.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
the only chill person at stronghold is the guy who looks like jack, rest are homos.

CHECKING MEMBERSHIPS?

HAVE U PAID? GO PAY

OK

YOU HAVENT PAID GO PAY

**** stronghold, i'mma get a place in burnaby again one day and everyone will smash there instead.

even if the guy wouldn't kicked me out i had to leave anyways.

I'm going to start being more an organizer/manager in the smash community(brawl), i used to organize and make publicity of gaming businesses/tournaments before coming to canada.

i would like to do some advertising for melee, but seriously i do not think people is going to be interested to play a very old game, sad but true.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
even if the guy wouldn't kicked me out i had to leave anyways.

I'm going to start being more an organizer/manager in the smash community(brawl), i used to organize and make publicity of gaming businesses/tournaments before coming to canada.

i would like to do some advertising for melee, but seriously i do not think people is going to be interested to play a very old game, sad but true.
i used to be president of mars

Diakonos

Smash Lord
The way I see it, if we have an agreement with Stronghold that we would pay their membership fee, then we should do that... they have a right to check.

In my opinion they shouldn't be charging us if we have regular tournaments at their place. Like, let's say we had monthlies at stronghold, and each time about 30 people came. That's $150 in their pocket already; surely that covers any electricity or whatever during the times that people drop in to play?

$10 is obviously not an awful lot, but if you think about it, it's $10 a month just to play friendlies. Like, a cheap phone plan is $20. Anyway.

Deap, it wasn't just the time you were kicked out. The time before that, I heard you were being really cocky or whatever? I wasn't there so I won't judge, but you (and everyone else) might want to make sure that you're not being an ***. We want to have fun and help newcomers feel welcome.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
The way I see it, if we have an agreement with Stronghold that we would pay their membership fee, then we should do that... they have a right to check.

In my opinion they shouldn't be charging us if we have regular tournaments at their place. Like, let's say we had monthlies at stronghold, and each time

about 30 people came. That's $150 in their pocket already; surely that covers any electricity or whatever during the times that people drop in to play?

$10 is obviously not an awful lot, but if you think about it, it's $10 a month just to play friendlies. Like, a cheap phone plan is $20. Anyway.

Deap, it wasn't just the time you were kicked out. The time before that, I heard you were being really cocky or whatever? I wasn't there so I won't judge, but you (and everyone else) might want to make sure that you're not being an ***. We want to have fun and help newcomers feel welcome.
Just because yakal and evan think i am cocky does not mean i am,thé people that really know me know this very well.

Yakal is not évén in thé best position to call me cocky..

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Confirmed for Sunday Feb 19th 2012:

xmike >1pm
xbluntedxobjectx10 >1pm
xXxnxoxoxbxkxixnxgxXx
special guest from california
xtreme eagle
rusty the crazy guy

maybe:

xfirexemblemxprydex (might show up after not busy)
meta (goes whenever feels like it)
chocolate thunda (goes whenever feels like it)
rampage (depends how much studying lol)
booshk (goes whenever feels like it)
sion (goes whenever feels like it)
get@will (goes whenever feels like it)

come practice for 25th tourny yall!! u wont beat good players unless u put more hours into this game!! come train!!

Top Bottom