• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
playing against try hard mango is like being in your first to 2nd year of melee, again...
there's like a top-pro level, a pro level, a pro-amateur level, a high level, and an amateur level.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, my name's Monty. I just moved to Penticton from Saskatchewan and was wondering if anyone from the Okanagan region actively plays. I play Melee, vBrawl and all of Brawl's variants. I played with Blunted_Object a decent amount when he came to Sask for a bit. I think I've probably met a few of you at various tournies as well (most likely CAST or ADAT). Anyway, just thought I'd say hello.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo dude. okanogan scene is pretty dead. dynamism, kaelen, and some others used to come to our tournaments but I don't think they play anymore. you should try making it over th burnaby for our next local tournament.

:phone:

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Yo dude. okanogan scene is pretty dead. dynamism, kaelen, and some others used to come to our tournaments but I don't think they play anymore. you should try making it over th burnaby for our next local tournament.

Shieeeet. Well, I just landed a job here so I have to save up a bit first. I'll just check for tournies as the days go by and hit one up when it's convenient.

And yo, Yakal. Glad, at least, I have a reputation to speak of, let alone a good one.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
The tag Zeriph did sound vaguely familiar. where are you from? Have you attended any nationals?

BTW guys. if we could have another local like 2 or 3 weekends from now, that would be awesome. I'm hungry for some more serious play. also, lets make an effort to start singles earlier and finish before 8 or 9.

Violence

Smash Lord
It absolutely can't be the last weekend of September, since that's the new set Prerelease, there's no way we can do it unless we use the top floor, which is doubtful.

And Stronghold's been doing more non Magic stuff, so I'm not totally sure about their schedule, but I can ask Josune.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No passport.

Eric, if you could come up with some available dates, that would be tight. 2nd weekend of October would be pretty ideal since WA has gc first weekend of October. in the mean time, 2 weekends from now I will be available to go to stronghold on Saturday. any chance some people would wanna do a small tourney or smashfest?

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
The tag Zeriph did sound vaguely familiar. where are you from? Have you attended any nationals?

BTW guys. if we could have another local like 2 or 3 weekends from now, that would be awesome. I'm hungry for some more serious play. also, lets make an effort to start singles earlier and finish before 8 or 9.

I'm from Sask. I'm pretty sure I met you at CAST4 in Red Deer, Alberta. Tourney with Bam, Kage, Silent Wolf, etc.

Violence

Smash Lord
Adam, that weekend is prerelease, so I'll be there at stronghold pretty much 24/7, I'll be down to smash when nothing else is going on.

Violence

Smash Lord
"If you want to do one in October, it'll have to be the 27th as that's the only saturday available ATM. Might change but i doubt it. I'll have to look into November a little later." -Josune

Top Bottom