• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
i'll be the guy. lazy typing a word is better than using the wrong word. tru sto bro.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Except when you started losing to me in dittos when I was bad, ooohhhh! ;) Best Ganon of Canada? Psh! The world awaits!

Smash and green all day though.
My sig was made for me like 7 years ago and I kept it on there for luls. That was out of left field. I dunno why you even mentioned that.

My falcon will punish your ganon so hard though. Get over here Roustane!

michael_li

Smash Ace
SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED at rom 5 yall

- Was m2k vs. eggm and kk vs. unkown and players were asked if they want to switch semis cause it would've been regional semis and the players agreed

- kk beat eggm no drama

- m2k vs unkown, unkown wins first match, m2k wins second match on FD, wins 3rd match on FoD, unkown wins 4th match on FoD. m2k tells unkown he has to let him pick FD, thinking it was DMSR not standard DSR, he wins the game on FD (after unknown almost makes 4-stock comeback) Then people tell unkown that it's standard DSR (both are written in the rules but standard takes precendece I'm guessing since it bans more stages), unkown talks to TO and TO said since m2k lied to unkown they have to replay 5th match on another stage. <-- that was what was said on stream, no actual evidence of the TO saying this exact phrasing

- (again, on stream) they said m2k has been doing this (i.e. "cheating") all tournament, though looking at bracket he 2-0'd his way through the bracket so I don't know how that's even possible since he never had to counterpick, maybe he dropped a pools game? Dunno about that

- Before replaying the 5th match m2k wants a button check and just practices tech skill while delaying tournament (note, there was a decently long pause between the last game and the redo 5th match)

- m2k loses the 5th redo match on yoshis

- in kk vs. unkown finals kk is up 2 stocks sheik vs fox game 1 then unkown wants to forfeit, gets up to shake kk's hand

- someone talks unkown into not forfeiting but kk vs. unknown then go into unkown's falco vs. kk's fox which kk loses

- m2k, waiting in losers talks to unkown asking for a 3 way split, which was reported as unkown saying no (whether there was a 2 way split between Canada was never mentioned)

- m2k beats kk in sheik dittos that looked decently real

- m2k plays fox vs. unkown's sheik game 1 grand finals, then m2k goes main vs. unkown's falco and marth for the rest of grand finals which unkown loses

t3h Icy

Smash Master
- (again, on stream) they said m2k has been doing this (i.e. "cheating") all tournament, though looking at bracket he 2-0'd his way through the bracket so I don't know how that's even possible since he never had to counterpick, maybe he dropped a pools game? Dunno about that
Doub les.

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
i'm in for some smash friday also i got a wii u so if anyone else has one add me. Edit sorry i dont know why it posted twice there :S Oh and yea i'm gonna need my wii back daze :p

Top Bottom