• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
There's a Brawl monthly this Saturday, and we'll be running a P:M singles event for anybody interested. It'll start sometime between 1:30-2:00, and Alphicans will most likely be there; he's one of AB's best P:M players, so if you want to prove that BC > AB in that game, this would be a good time to do it.

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There's a Brawl monthly this Saturday, and we'll be running a P:M singles event for anybody interested. It'll start sometime between 1:30-2:00, and Alphicans will most likely be there; he's one of AB's best P:M players, so if you want to prove that BC > AB in that game, this would be a good time to do it.

BC is taking Brawl and PM on Saturday! BC would also beat Alberta in Melee.

Jason!

Smash Lord
11/24/12 B.C. Brawl Monthlies Attendance List *Updated*

Confirmed: 19 + 1

Aleate
Alphicans (Villian)
Big D
Breez
Cabo
Captain L
Dazrin + Project M
~Firefly~
_GrapE_
Irisz
Jason
Neebee
SKidd + Project M
Starkiller2 + Friend
Starwaffle
The Iron Wolf
traffic.
T- Block
Yakalboobear

Unconfirmed: 10

Acute.Anthrax ?
Asa ?
Blue Yoshi ?
Crisis ?
Deap ?
Genny ?
Kantrip?
KKOrange ?
SinisterB ?
Sniper6133 ?

** xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx ?

Okay I think that's everyone, but incase I missed you ..

Please confirm yourself.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oh, really? Hm. Maybe I guess I'll be bringing my stream setup that day.
Fantastic. =D

guess ill check it out dont have the money to enter sadly
That's unfortunate. =[ It doesn't look like anything else substantial is going on at the venue this Saturday though, so there should be plenty of time and space for friendlies.

He takes initiative to keep a tally of who's coming. He also really likes Kpop...

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure Kpop is the most streamlined and perfect pop music in the world. The essence of pop distilled by Korean scientists.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
next tourney 22nd of december any issues with that date? I don't think we will have a huge attendance due to the time of year but I don't think it'll be too big of a problem. Let me know if it is, thanks!

robyextreme

Smash Ace
nope!! means only play more and more

:phone:
fun melee:
win lottery and afford to play at every national and improve really fast + have fun

boring melee:
play friendlies once a month at stronghold + bus 2 hours there and 2 hours back. then go tournaments and never win 1st cause you cant train properly at the game

so yeah melee is only fun if you spend $300+ a month minimum.

or we need someone to create a real emulator+networking for gamecube games. But that will never happen.

michael_li

Smash Ace
fun melee:
win lottery and afford to play at every national and improve really fast + have fun

boring melee:
play friendlies once a month at stronghold + bus 2 hours there and 2 hours back. then go tournaments and never win 1st cause you cant train properly at the game

so yeah melee is only fun if you spend $300+ a month minimum.

or we need someone to create a real emulator+networking for gamecube games. But that will never happen.
true. win lottery $50 mill, have a house in all the major smash states and buy armadas house too and let him live there for free. have a Premier4509 Bentley Continental GT
+ a 3 diff ferrari. have cocaine on the sink and a million $ under every couch. fly a AH-64 apache attack helicopter
to every tourny.

ill make it happen
give me like 50 years aight

brb.............

`dazrin

Smash Champion
fun melee:
Actually, Melee Online is already possible, and is currently in an alpha stage. Fuzzyness, Leffen, King_Funk, and Jolteon have tested it out quite a bit on stream and it works beautifully. InternetExplorer is doing a ton of work coding the whole thing and making sure it works. So online play really isn't as far off as you think ;)

michael_li

Smash Ace
^I saw you today but you ignored me!
i didnt see you :(

(=゚ω゚)ノ σ^_^; (⌒-⌒; ) _| ̄|○
(; ̄ェ ̄)
(>人<;)
(`_´)ゞ
Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
ヽ(´o`;
(´・Д・)」
!(◎_◎;)