• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
yo wouldn't it be taight if the car to evo had a crt and you could practice during the drive.

the only thing that'd be hectic is that it'd smell like **** and everyone would have to go take dumps and stuff

anyways

who's the dawg that went to grand finals with my boy adam bodlack at UBC today? heard they had a tournament, haha.

booshk

Smash Lord
haha, no it was today.

i was going to go too,
but no prizes, just engineering points for your major LOL.

who's jonathan and plays sheik? he was there, supposedly.

so many people who smash at UBC that I don't know!

michael_li

Smash Ace
yo wouldn't it be taight if the car to evo had a crt and you could practice during the drive.

the only thing that'd be hectic is that it'd smell like **** and everyone would have to go take dumps and stuff

anyways

who's the dawg that went to grand finals with my boy adam bodlack at UBC today? heard they had a tournament, haha.

Who won?? Make sure you tell em about smashboards and the bc smash group on facebook :)

by the way victoria + b£nteezy&otto are coming on sat :p
:phone:

robyextreme

Smash Ace
aww yeah turns out i don't gotta move with my dad to ****ty ghetto town chilliwack

i get to stay in this ****ty ghetto town instead

ill see u at tournament all if victoria is smashing hard then so am i

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
damn sat is gonna be hype

i can go to stronghold today by the way, if people are gonna be there

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Hey Meta, I don't know if anyone else has asked you this on the thread.. but do you have/will you post the melee videos from GC? =3

that would be swell~

also whats this about a taxi thing for Otto?! I might be down @_@

Top Bottom