• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

yo so did they actually get away with taking stuff from stronghold? that woulda been dope if the smashers stepped up and stopped the robbery. where u at adam, wit yo big ***

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Thanks, Yakal.
Is all info on facebook nowadays instead of smashboards? A few years ago my fb was hacked and I had to change my password to some complex thing which I forgot, so I just don't use it anymore.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't like the serif fonts or the dark theme, but I think it is functionally better. The standard theme is pretty good! Could be very good, imo.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I haven't decided yet. I have family in B.C. though so I can stay with them for a while.

I don't think Charles will come, g3+evo+here would mean he would have to take a lot of time off of work.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I don't like the serif fonts or the dark theme, but I think it is functionally better. The standard theme is pretty good! Could be very good, imo.
Serifs look terrible on small screens. Curse these forsaken boards and their poor choice of default font!

EDIT: Somebody please tell me I'm just crazy and that there actually still is a setting hidden somewhere that lets me show threads in the order of last post first. PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
there's just no differentiating colours to show the stickies up at the top. there are tiny red thumbtacks and nothing else. they really need to l2twotone.

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Hey dazrin, how do I add an audio channel to xsplit? I would like to add one for my headset. Also my audio for my dazzle isn't playing.

Also GG's to everyone at the tourny. Great tournament... I'll get you next time sion ;)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Hey dazrin, how do I add an audio channel to xsplit? I would like to add one for my headset. Also my audio for my dazzle isn't playing.

Also GG's to everyone at the tourny. Great tournament... I'll get you next time sion ;)
Hi steve.

Download AmarecTV and the necessary codec (AMV2 or something?.. google it haha) and install the Amaract_Live thing it comes with. Once you do that, you have to set up the appropriate settings in amarec to make sure it captures your dazzle. When that's done, and you can see the picture on amarec, open up xsplit and choose amarec as your capture device and you'll have a higher quality picture and game audio on your stream. To add your headset mic, simply go into tools -> options and select your mic and apply. If you have any further questions, you can add me on skype at xdazee. ^_^ goodluck.

Top Bottom