• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Need help guys. I want to make a thread in the livestream thread. But it says "You have insufficient privileges to post here". DO you know how i get the "privileges"?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey guys OkamiBW is making a worldwide player finder for Melee, you should all take 2 minutes to add yourself the map! It's really easy, this is our Region's section, http://goo.gl/maps/4DaWq detailed instructions are included next to the map. Yakal and I are both on there already. And booshk.

Here's the original thread.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
sorry home slice i noticed you there after i posted but got wrapped up trying to figure out how edits work on the new SWF

stuff is wizardry

Metà

Smash Master
yakal qq more that you don't get to see falco ditto #500

if you really want my matches uploaded, give me your hd and i'll give you the files. you can upload them yourself. idgaf i just wanna make dumb videos

and adam, the matches will be up later this week. i never had tim/you vs us so idk wtf you're talking about. lose to my puff more

edit: i'm so fed up with people demanding that i upload everything. it's my recordings, i can do what i want with them. i get that there are people wanting to see them, but i will get around to it eventually, so relax your anus

Metà

Smash Master
the matches you were asking me to upload are boring for the most part. i just took the best/worst parts and made a video

you're not missing much

you wanna unblock me from skype bro? or is the rage consuming you

Metà

Smash Master
oh, i thought you were asking me on skype to upload the friendlies. i will upload the tournament matches later. i'll start editing to tonight, but you should think about unblocking and not getting mad about everyone and everything. it gets annoying

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
what has happened to this thread?

Evan: If you had initially said you were going to upload stuff instead of trolling me I wouldn't have asked a 2nd time. I never said anything bad towards you though.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think that part of bringing a recording setup is the expectation that relevant matches will be uploaded in a timely manner. For me that usually means money matches and tournament matches, uploaded within a week.

Still, no need to be lolmad.

Top Bottom