• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
Does anyone host smashfests? I'm looking to get better (Melee specifically) but want to do it w/out get owned in tournament matches.
that new smash house meta refers to plays a bad game called "project M"
smashfests not that often, maybe like once a week
if u haven't please join the facebook group,

also if u wanna improve fast on ur own my suggestion is to practice against lvl 4 cpu fox/falco. try to create consistent combos, gradually ull combo like it's natural and develop different styles of combos.

Starkiller2

Smash Cadet
And all this time I thought practicing against lvl9 was the way to go, seeing as I don't have anyone to practice against. I'm still at the stage in my game where I'm building up technical skill though.

Also what is then name of the group on fb?

Starkiller2

Smash Cadet
Was there a group of u guys playing a while ago? A friend of mine who goes to stronghold often said he saw some people playing smash, he joined in trying to play fox, if u remember.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
That would be my younger brother named Eric.

My name is Adam. I main Captain James Douglas Falcon in Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube Console.

Text me and we can smash ASAP. 604-367-3384

michael_li

Smash Ace
And all this time I thought practicing against lvl9 was the way to go, seeing as I don't have anyone to practice against. I'm still at the stage in my game where I'm building up technical skill though.

Also what is then name of the group on fb?
try lvl 1 bowser on final destination with handicap lvl9 and urself lvl1 with damage ratio 0.5 . btw wht character do u play?

have fun

Starkiller2

Smash Cadet
The only people i get to play against regularly are very unskilled players, as i am vastly better than them but you guys are vastly better than me. I try to get them to practice tech skill, but most of them don't own the game or aren't willing to put time in. As it is, ive probably only put in a couple months of good practice since i learned about the advanced techniques.

Top Bottom