• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
^ fake, poser, imitation, artificial, assumed, bogus, concoted, counterfeit, fabricated, fictitous, forged, fraudulent, invented, make-believe, mock, phony, pretended, pseudo, reproduction, sham, simulated, spurious, spoof, bluff, dissimulate, disguise, pretense, stunt, mimic, *******, mongrel, adulterated, baseborn, bluster, braggadocio, deception, delusion, facade, lie, subterfuge, trick

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
I dunno if any of you guys have heard Smooth McGroove, but holy fuuuuuuuuuu*k

edit: and I'm back in Van May 16. Can't wait to see all the new faces (and probably lose to them, lol)

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
Well, yeah, but Bloody Tears is actually a good song. It's just hilarious that he'd do UN Owen Was Her, which is awesome, for internet reasons. My favourites of his are still the FF7 battle theme, and Corridors of Time.

Blackenmoss

Smash Rookie
Hey I just moved to Penticton from Toronto and I'd love to meet some people who are down to game some bros. I'm pretty much down all the time. I'm an aspiring player, not that great yet. Anyone interested?

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Pewpew

A couple players moved here from Van and Vic (Rafe and Alex19+1) so I've been getting back into smash.
A band hired me to play drums for them and we'll be touring a lot (to Van and Vic) so I'll be around at times.
Smash sometime, eh?

- Bamesy

Edit: I assume the above guy Blackenmoss is Nate from Toronto, and I believe AJ (now from Kelowna) traveled to Penticton to play him this weekend, should have happened by now.
So at least he'll get some form of smash while he's in BC.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
You rang?
Anyone else repping the funny things in Van these days? Pika, Mario, Weegee, Samus, etc?
There's still the beast Peach and Jiggs, and possibly more, right?
I heard Marth is gay and Diakonos is his love-partner.

I'm actually passing through to Tofino on Wed and gonna be there for about a week, then passing through again next Monday. If we get a bit of break time at some point, I'll come quickly message someone to see if Smash is possible on super-short notice. Anyone generally around during the week for stuff?

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
So the band I'm playing with is performing at Guilt and Co on Sunday in Vancouver. If you're interested in coming, message me (here/pm/facebook) the names of everyone you want to bring etc, so I can get you all in for free. We have a 30 person guest list (rare for these kinds of shows) so I wanna abuse it haha

I'll check back here on Sunday before we play, PEACE

HomesliceHobbes

Smash Rookie
NNID
HomesliceHobbes
Hey guys. I made a couple posts in the Canada forums but I'm going to ask here. I really want to play more competitive melee and P:M. I'm in Campbell River. I'm okay with driving (I just need to find a way to get down) but I have some more time because the summer is coming up for me (I'm 17).

Where is the best place for me to play and when do you guys do it?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao

HomesliceHobbes

Smash Rookie
NNID
HomesliceHobbes
You're looking for the island players.. does anyone have greg or someones #?

There's also this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/victoriasmash/

You can ask them about players on the island, idk what's goin' on with the group recently but a few dudes play melee I think. If you're looking for mainland tourneys/smashfests/w.e you can go to this fb group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368908883137347/

hope it helps
Thank you!!! I just joined both groups! This will really help.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Still the funniest post on smashboards.

http://www.smashboards.com/threads/bbc1-results-4-30.302620/page-3#post-12644269

AND FINALLY, THANK YOU M2K!!!
I'm glad I had the opportunity to let you stay at my place for a day. Hanging out with you was pretty cool. I never would have imagined that would ever happen. I also never thought that you would **** ALL OVER MY BED!!! I'm so glad you were able to share so much of your man juice with me! I was a bit saddened that you had left without even saying a word of thanks; but after finding that delicious surprise, all my worries left and everything was GREAT!!!

Seriously though, what the hell?! Why would you do that, especially in someone else's bed?! The bathroom is FIVE FEET AWAY from the bed!!! Did you think I wouldn't notice? Did you think I didn't care? Whatever the reason, please enlighten me. Let me just say this: I don't hate you or anything, but there are some things that I and pretty much anyone else in the same situation would not let slide. I gave you my bed and slept on the couch. I fed you. I even gave you some food to go home with and didn't ask for or receive a thing in return
(except your semen, which I found later)
because that’s just who I am. Honestly, how would you feel if I did the same to you?

I hate calling you out like this man, but it had to be done.

I die of laughter every time

michael_li

Smash Ace
HHAHAH LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what a loser. that guy should cut his tiny weener off. cuz it would be better used somewhere to feed uganda children than it doing nothing forever on m2k.

Top Bottom