• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I missed the Evo stuff too. Looks good though, good community, good tourney, good games.
Good job peep, the seed for more has been planted, and a tree of Melee will grow from this. 800th or 1st, each of you BC reps made it better. Good ****.
Canada Cup looks sexy. A few around here have been talking about doing that. None of us could go to (or even WATCH) Evo, but maybe we can attend CC in BC for the same reasons on a smaller scale.
Haven't smashed since going to Van and seeing the BrownBeasts, but there's a new Project M thing updated and that might spark the locals to get together for something once we're all back in town/the greater area. Smash will return to the Valley late August for sure though. XD

Good to see BC and the overall community growing and doing well. Keep it up!
Peace!

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Yeah, haven't heard of anything going on lately so I haven't gone out to anything.

BTW does anybody here know where you can buy video games before the release date? Do we even have that here in the GVR?

axiom1

Smash Rookie
There any Melee or Project M gaming groups in Vancouver area?

I'm sad because I don't really have anyone to play with :(

metroid_dragon

Smash Rookie
I'm in Richmond near Bridgeport and me and my friends project m here pretty regularly. We're not serious players though, none of us even bother wave dashing but we know what we're doing. If anyone is around our skill level you're welcome to join.

Top Bottom