• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
vanityangel: do you only play melee? or brawl as well? this helps me making a tourney consist of only melee/brawl or just pure melee. note that brawl does get more people.

anyone with tips on when to make a tourney for vanityangel, the BEST samus player from UK, he will be in vancouver on june 8th, here for maybe a month or two.

the gamecluck happening every 2nd saturday of the month, so june 14th will be for GC thus i can't host it that time. now we look pass the 14th, which is when the provincial exams take place. so which weekend is the best for this tourney? i prob don't have to host this one for him, but then i want to see melee action too, as well for evan's return from europe, not really sure when though.

suggestions plz

ps. the tourney i host has to be on a saturday..

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
Someone refresh me on the ironman.

What is it?

xD.

Btw, I left my controller at the smashfest.

I r gay.

Double Edit: Hey, Rustry Shackfurd/ford!

I found some guy on ScrewAttack with the same name and from Canada.

Thought it was you.

Funny story eh? :074:

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
no problemo
Singles pool :
- Matt 10 wins 2 losses
- Adam 9 wins 3 losses
- Evan 8 wins 4 losses
- Nate 7 wins
- Oliver 6 wins
- and many MANY other players, at least 5 more..

- UNITYOLE ONE WIN 11 LOSSES

first time entered melee pool, everyone SEEMS to me that they are playing their hardest..
NO SAND BAGS NO JOHNS

top 4 enters Melee elimination bracket: Matt, Adam, Evan and Nate

1st round
Matt vs Nathan - Winner: Matt
Adam vs Evan - Winner: Adam

Winners final
Matt vs Adam - Winner: Matt

Losers final
Adam vs Evan - Winner: Adam

Finals best of 7
Matt take the set 4-3
So did anyone upload those matches on youtube or any other video streaming site?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
So did anyone upload those matches on youtube or any other video streaming site?
NOT YET! I NEED TIEM!!!

Srsly though, I've had a retardedly busy week since then.

Retardedly busy does too make sense!!!:psycho:

EDIT:BTW, I recorded all matches from the bracket as well as friendlies after, unfortunately, I didn't get any pools matches recorded, which is the one area where I was doing awesome. I mean, COME ON! Bowser vs Jiggly tie breaker! I'm amazing!

VA

Smash Hero
vanityangel: do you only play melee? or brawl as well? this helps me making a tourney consist of only melee/brawl or just pure melee. note that brawl does get more people.

anyone with tips on when to make a tourney for vanityangel, the BEST samus player from UK, he will be in vancouver on june 8th, here for maybe a month or two.

the gamecluck happening every 2nd saturday of the month, so june 14th will be for GC thus i can't host it that time. now we look pass the 14th, which is when the provincial exams take place. so which weekend is the best for this tourney? i prob don't have to host this one for him, but then i want to see melee action too, as well for evan's return from europe, not really sure when though.

suggestions plz

ps. the tourney i host has to be on a saturday..
I play both melee and brawl, being best samus in the UK is too easy...no one good plays her...so I kind of got that title through default xD

unityole

Smash Lord
cell # 604 722 7798

call when ure lost for the tournies, any other reason will be ignored, except for telling me how hot falcon really is.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol, sweet vid. Now I know the secret, I VIN! I WIN! I WEEN!!! I!!!11!!win!!one!~!~``````

And yeah, I'm bussin to Van on thursday for the Rush concert, Friday I have free so who wants to Brawl me before Saturday at the tourney? Anyone in the Burnaby area?

Rampage

vx
lol, sweet vid. Now I know the secret, I VIN! I WIN! I WEEN!!! I!!!11!!win!!one!~!~``````

And yeah, I'm bussin to Van on thursday for the Rush concert, Friday I have free so who wants to Brawl me before Saturday at the tourney? Anyone in the Burnaby area?
As in giving you a place to stay?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Not a place to stay, someone to Brawl with
(where I'm staying or where they are)

I'll be at my aunts and my wii will be hooked up there so me and Tony can Brawl (Anthony's my bro, not The **** but still good lol) and aside from him I'd like to Brawl someone else in the area. I'm free all Friday so it would be great to have some live matches with someone in the area before the tourney. Warm up rounds I guess lol. I want to smash as much as I can on this trip. :p

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
"blah blah, not actual combos, opponents sucked, etc... Shut the hell up. It's for entertainment purposes. Brawl has no combos. Also, Deva and Simna are good at this game.

Most of these matches were played online." Its ganondorf he didnt have combos in the last game either Xd(i know he did but they all required reading + chasing like this game.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
what are you talking about, gannon had his epic combos, d-throw to jab/uair/bair >_>

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
then he has combos in brawl XD anyways i was just saying what the description of the video is

Top Bottom