• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ELjN39MzE&fmt=18 someone stole adams melee ganon and put him in brawl XD
How dare you compare my ganon to that >.>

You guys clearly don't know about Ganons combos....

Dair -> Usmash = win (61%*)

Dair -> Usmash -> Fair/Uair (You'll rarely hit a Bair out of that)

Dair -> techchase -> **** stuff

Dair -> techchase -> other **** stuff

Dair -> Nair -> Fair/Uair (Le Kage)

Dthrow -> Nair -> Uair/Fair/Bair (Le Kage)

Dthrow repeated -> DownB -> death vs spacies (Magus420)

Dthrow -> anything! =D

Nathan: SFU vids plz =)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
While I'll admit that the ganon video is fun to watch, it has nothing on this one: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nag6sJC8S1Q
I have done that plenty of time. To me its nothing special. I have done it mostly on brinstar. sideB by the edge grab him and as the lava is going up ganon throws them through the lava and the lava hits ganon back up.

I did it to Tiep/Patooty. It was epic.

unityole

Smash Lord
I have done that plenty of time. To me its nothing special. I have done it mostly on brinstar. sideB by the edge grab him and as the lava is going up ganon throws them through the lava and the lava hits ganon back up.

I did it to Tiep/Patooty. It was epic.
too bad i guess john ganon is just too good

Metà

Smash Master
Hey guys! I'm in Spain! And it's raining! I feel like I'm at home XD

Anyways, in a few days I'm going to Rome (only for two days), then France (countryside), and then back to Italy for a couple weeks. I might get to play against some Italian smashers while I'm there (PAL version lol), but only if the location is convenient and I have enough time.

@ Nathan: Off the topic of Europe, when you upload my tourney match against Adam, on RC, make sure you set it to the Benny Hill theme song and/or 1.5x speed. LOL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
just saying that it was kicking *** XD like yours o-0
Well... I guess that's ok then >.> XD

Hey guys! I'm in Spain! And it's raining! I feel like I'm at home XD

Anyways, in a few days I'm going to Rome (only for two days), then France (countryside), and then back to Italy for a couple weeks. I might get to play against some Italian smashers while I'm there (PAL version lol), but only if the location is convenient and I have enough time.

@ Nathan: Off the topic of Europe, when you upload my tourney match against Adam, on RC, make sure you set it to the Benny Hill theme song and/or 1.5x speed. LOL
Yeah, and then when my falcon ***** you the next match after that, be sure to put on some Lamb of God or some ****. >.>

Metà

Smash Master
Well... I guess that's ok then >.> XD

Yeah, and then when my falcon ***** you the next match after that, be sure to put on some Lamb of God or some ****. >.>
I don't think your Falcon ever '*****' me outright in any of our matches (3 or 4 stock), but I do recall some molestation and sexual harassment. I would have remembered if I got my ******* ravaged by a man in spandex. XD

VA

Smash Hero
that's the best missle cancel and the only one I tend to use, homing on the top platform, smash dropping through. easy!

S

simon fowler

Hey Guys!!!

Hey I live in Victoria, and was wondering were most of these tournaments take place? And how do i join the rankings :p.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Something I never thought I'd see again: A Samus video that impressed me.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=g5_haUxnSNU
He might be better than you Tiep >.>

btw, are you for updating the melee PR?

Hey I live in Victoria, and was wondering were most of these tournaments take place? And how do i join the rankings :p.
Welcome to the boards simon fowler, there are no tournaments in Victoria that I know of. All the ones you hear about on here are usually hosted at Simon Fraiser University or SFU. If you want to prove yourself you have to come to the mainland and attend one of the SFU tournaments. That's your best bet. I hope to see you at one of them some time. There's one on June 7th as well as one this weekend.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Speaking of SFU, it's pretty cool how the scene here has gone from a few guys meeting up at someone's house -> a larger group of guys meeting at a variety of houses (centering mostly around Eric's or Adam's) -> using a university room.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
whoops misread his post XD, it was pretty late // early in the morning when i did this post o-0

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Now you've all waited patiently(Well, most of you have... hmmm... well at least a couple of you, everyone else is always "HEY! GONNA' UPLOAD MOAR VIDS 2NITE!?!") and your patience shant go unrewarded.

Here it is, the moment everyone has been waited for, IT'S THE MOTHER SCHMUCKIN' SFU6 BRAWL DOUBLES!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/user/RustyIShacklefurd

Well... they aren't up RIGHT NOW, but they will be in the morning! I believe it's Losers Finals and Grand Finals, correct me if I'm wrong, or not, don't really care, after all, it's Barlw.

EDIT: And to answer your question, NO EVAN/MATT/ADAM! The smashfest videos are NOT going up tomorrow, or the day after! I'M BIZZZEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Patooty

Smash Ace
ooh wow i didn't know crew battles were up there too.

Is it just me or do I look like I have no idea how to play melee? lol

Rampage

vx
My interest for barlw has gone up 10x over :D
too bad it wont last long though since the reason i'm having fun is because i'm trying to learn a new character and i'll eventually get bored again
*sigh* barlw V_V

piegopher

Smash Rookie
Hey, has anyone here put any time into trying out Zamus? I just started feeling her out (so to speak! OMG LAAWL) and man, she's hella weird :) I didn't give her enough credit! Her up B is hilarious- Using it in a combo makes me feel like scorpion from mortal kombat.... only more vertical. Also her up smash is the flashiest, most comboiest 6% I've ever dealt

unityole

Smash Lord
Hey, has anyone here put any time into trying out Zamus? I just started feeling her out (so to speak! OMG LAAWL) and man, she's hella weird :) I didn't give her enough credit! Her up B is hilarious- Using it in a combo makes me feel like scorpion from mortal kombat.... only more vertical. Also her up smash is the flashiest, most comboiest 6% I've ever dealt
check out rohin's samus on youtube? i believe hes very good with it.
btw, u coming to the tournament this saturday? and next saturday?

Top Bottom