• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dead Sexy Vocab

Smash Journeyman
How is it going for you, my African-Canadian Brethren?
(That's White language for "SUP MY N!GGAZ?")

Anyways... the board at our church is wondering what the youth can do to raise money for the church.
I've been thinking about hosting a tourney someday/sometime during the summer.
It seems like a good idea, but I need some suggestions how to make a profit from it.

Bacon12

Smash Rookie
Hello

Hi, i am new. None of my friends play this game so i just wanted to play some people that are local online so ,if you want, please add me and we will play.

unityole

Smash Lord
I'd usually come up with some sort of witty retort to this type of comment but I simply can't right now because I'm actually Ryan hacking Nathan's account, if you know what I mean.
dont admins care if you hack ppls account? pretty sure they are here not just for blocking post spamming reasons. AIDS has aids we all know that.

Stevo dude, tell me when you're coming in July? instead of July in general, so it will be easier for us to make something while you're here.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Ryans hacking...I knew I forgot something on saturday...lol
GG Adam, you played well at SFU on saturday
Same to you Roby, well done.
GG Tiep, maybe next time we can actually finish a match! =P
Eric, wow man, your lazer game is harsh, good set, very good last match man!
Yakal man, good games, you got WAY BETTER, stay away from that poisoness BAWRL! haha
Jeck man, ofcourse, thanks for hosting, good tournament man, and good smash, it was fun teaming with you for melee, in those friendlys, fun times!
Matt....wow you got so much better, play again next time!
John we never got to play! but knowing you sandbagging low tiers would come =P
GG to everyone else i did not mention

VA

Smash Hero
Vanity, you still play melee right?
Your coming down in July?
MM if i can make it to the tournament?
i reconize you from samus threads.
In in vancouver now.

and yes, I remember you too, you were a horrendous noob.

yes mm.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
In in vancouver now.

and yes, I remember you too, you were a horrendous noob.

yes mm.

WTF is up with this dumb rumor that Ryan has magical hacking abilities and can hack peoples accounts? If it's a joke then fine, but if you guys are seriously thinking that Ryan can do that, then L-O-L!!

vanityangel: MM my Falcon vs your Samus. $20, best of 7? or $5 or $10, best of 5?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well, I bought a car this weekend and it's a standard and I was trying to learn today and grinded gears like Snake grinds Zamus. But I now have a bran new 21 thousand dollar Saturn hatch-back Atrass (or however you spell it) to bring my TV to Van next time I'm there to get *****. lol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I agree, sort of. I've seen that Fox play before though so not as much as the first time lol

And I went for another drive, I think I got that standard crap now. The only trouble I'm having is getting going after stopping, about 6 stalls this trip lol. It's good now, time to get to Vancouver *cough*august15th*cough*weekend*cough*Jack*cough*tourney*cough*

Sorry, think I had a little too much Zamus. That's what I named my car. ;)

AIDS

Smash Lord
and the others cry about it :chuckle:
yeah, we see life being waisted, when the perfect game is right before you, no johns. =P

whats advance slob pick?
Advanced is any character, and counter pick stages, all other bc rules in effect, compared to lets say, i ask john for an ice climbers ditto money match. Advanced slob is basicly what we use in tournaments, any charecters, and they can be switched through out the set.

unityole

Smash Lord
keith or anyone, dont text msg me anymore, i hardly use cellphone and i donno how to read the text msg off my cell and its still charging me money for receiving msg.

if u got questions just call, and if anything say a small smashfest is happening at SFU i'll be here posting about it, so stop asking me through msgs.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
If your phone is unlocked just go grab a Pay As You Go sim card from Rogers or Fido. Should be a lot cheaper... It's $25 for the sim card, don't let them rip you off. Go elsewhere if they say there's an "activation" charge.
Is it just me, or does Rushan know everything about anything?

Ganondorf is a monster
QFT

Welcome to BC Canada :p

Brown Town is a monster
QFT

wait a ****. do any of you guys play brawl? or just melee?
I play the one that takes skill =)

whats advance slob pick?
hold on...

yeah, we see life being waisted, when the perfect game is right before you, no johns. =P

Advanced is any character, and counter pick stages, all other bc rules in effect, compared to lets say, i ask john for an ice climbers ditto money match. Advanced slob is basicly what we use in tournaments, any charecters, and they can be switched through out the set.
That has to be THE WORST explanation of advanced slob picks I have EVER seen.

Jack: Advanced slobs goes like this.... After the first round of a set has ended, IN THIS ORDER - Loser of the first round picks stage, winner of the first round MAY change characters if he/she chooses to do so, then the loser of the first round may change characters if he/she chooses to do so. Then the match starts. Simple.

Metà

Smash Master
Sup guys? I'm in southern Italy right now, in a city called Monopoli. I don't think I'll get to play against any Italian players, since most of them are more near central Italy (I think), but I'll be back on June 18th, and I want lots of MMs. LOL

SSBB - up to $5
SSBM - up to $10
SSB - as much money as I have on me XD (except against Jack or superboom >_>)

unityole

Smash Lord
Sup guys? I'm in southern Italy right now, in a city called Monopoli. I don't think I'll get to play against any Italian players, since most of them are more near central Italy (I think), but I'll be back on June 18th, and I want lots of MMs. LOL

SSBB - up to $5
SSBM - up to $10
SSB - as much money as I have on me XD (except against Jack or superboom >_>)

excellent, and i thought u were coming back on the 28th =O
btw, SMASHFEST AT SFU, since keith text msged and asked me if anything else is happening before the tourney in July, there it is, so STOP ASKING ME TROUGH TEXT MSG. I dont even know how to open it, its annoying, makes my cell phone shake when i get one.

uh evan, if you didn't know, superboom sucks now. we should all mm him when hes sucking.
K??KAYYY?? okay!

edit: too bad for vanityangel, smashfest will be NEXT saturday, cause im really really REALLY RIILAY busy this weekend. sryz mang :/

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
excellent, and i thought u were coming back on the 28th =O
btw, SMASHFEST AT SFU, since keith text msged and asked me if anything else is happening before the tourney in July, there it is, so STOP ASKING ME TROUGH TEXT MSG. I dont even know how to open it, its annoying, makes my cell phone shake when i get one.

uh evan, if you didn't know, superboom sucks now. we should all mm him when hes sucking.
K??KAYYY?? okay!

edit: too bad for vanityangel, smashfest will be NEXT saturday, cause im really really REALLY RIILAY busy this weekend. sryz mang :/
Practicing Captain Falcon in Melee.

Bacon12

Smash Rookie
well i was just wondering because i added most of you guys onto my friends roster for brawl, like i said playing online with anyone is stupid, and i have no one to play with :(. i havent seen any of you guys on it yet so.
was just wondering :dizzy:

Top Bottom