• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

piegopher

Smash Rookie
well i was just wondering because i added most of you guys onto my friends roster for brawl, like i said playing online with anyone is stupid, and i have no one to play with :(. i havent seen any of you guys on it yet so.
was just wondering :dizzy:
I'll add you- I've just been out of the house for a while. Incidentally, for anyone interested, my MSN is my username at hotmail dot com. A/S/L LAWL???

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
well i was just wondering because i added most of you guys onto my friends roster for brawl, like i said playing online with anyone is stupid, and i have no one to play with :(. i havent seen any of you guys on it yet so.
Most of us don't play online. I only ever go online to play online tournaments on NeoGAF or Smogon. Next offline tournament is at SFU on July 7th or something, check the Tournament Listings board.

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
You can add me if you want. I play online quite a bit because I don't get much offline experience in my area, aside from my brother.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I may host a smashfest at my house THIS UPCOMING SATURDAY (June 14th)

So if anyone is interested in coming that day let me know :)

I will order pizza with my own money as well as some drinks (if people want any :p ) for that day as well :)

unityole

Smash Lord

I will order pizza with my own money as well as some drinks (if people want any :p ) for that day as well :)
this weekend i am sOOOO BUSY or else i would be up for it, NOT DOWN

piegopher

Smash Rookie

I has an interest. And a spare Wii this time. Where are you at though?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm hungover, and why is no one except this joker ^^^^^^ on msn.

wtf man we should be hungover together >.<. BTW I'm on MSN rly often but it's this crappy Web-based messenger and it always signs me out automatically like every minute. I was gunna call you yesterday but I got caught up in other stuff. Lets drink this weekend after the tournament at Erics house! You BETTER go to the tournament =O

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'll be there Eric.

And so should everyone else, also you silly kids better not try smuggling brawl into erics house >:

Rampage

vx
I can't wait until I can get my drivers license...Then I'll be going everywhere >_>

I'll try to do that though. But how long is it from there? From here to 22nd by bus -> skytrain is about...45 minutes depending on the traffic. If it takes more than 45 minutes from 22nd to erics then I'm not going lol and going there isn't my beef. it's the coming back that I don't like...It seems to take like twice as long from there haha

AIDS

Smash Lord
I can't wait until I can get my drivers license...Then I'll be going everywhere >_>

I'll try to do that though. But how long is it from there? From here to 22nd by bus -> skytrain is about...45 minutes depending on the traffic. If it takes more than 45 minutes from 22nd to erics then I'm not going lol and going there isn't my beef. it's the coming back that I don't like...It seems to take like twice as long from there haha
it takes like an hour, also skytrain to 22nd from lougheed is less then 15 minutes.

AIDS

Smash Lord
*looks close* he plays brawl, MUST BE A NOOB! lol
i unno about these people Troy, kind of creepy and awkward.
i hope these type of people don't add me :S i got a life outside this game...i think.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hey guys, long time no see eh? Just posting to ask who this is jordan-grand@hotmail.com. He messaged me on msn with "HI ***** YOU PLAY SMASH BROS BRAWL IM SURE I OWN YOU".
TROY!!!! <3

Play melee with us more Troy! Also, tell this scrub to come to a tournament. If he doesn't, he's just a big noob; which from the sound of it, he already is.

(I wonder if I used that semicolon properly... :/ )

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm a n00b, I still use random like a n00b and play my n00b bro who plays random like a n00b too. We were Bowser and Mario in doubles cause we're n00bs. It's sweet.

I'm sweet like that ;)

That's about as far as that goes though, after that, I can't be n00by anymore cause I do good without items too. :(

HAHAHA OMG I'm cracking myself up here. A lot of that was an inside joke so nvm lol

BTW, *coughaugust15thcough* I'd love to come to another tourney but I just hope it's less "meh" next time and don't have to play someone who I easily 3 stock and totally lose any focus, interest, zonage for the rest of the day. Though that was fun trying to get kills using only rest. *slaps self* NO!

Um, Eric, your sig is like a savior sometimes lol

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
so whos all coming to my house on SAT UR DAY ?

we gotz..

Tiepper
RobyextrmeY
AdamDork
VanietyANGALICA

who else wants to come? I may have a mini tourney if we get enough people...:bee:

Rampage

vx
TROY!!!! <3

Play melee with us more Troy! Also, tell this scrub to come to a tournament. If he doesn't, he's just a big noob; which from the sound of it, he already is.

(I wonder if I used that semicolon properly... :/ )
No, you didn't. The time to use a semi-colon would be to have two sentences that could stand on their own but have a similar idea.

I'm pretty sure :p

unityole

Smash Lord
so whos all coming to my house on SAT UR DAY ?

we gotz..

Tiepper
RobyextrmeY
AdamDork
VanietyANGALICA

who else wants to come? I may have a mini tourney if we get enough people...:bee:
where u live? i might go if i have time, like 95 percent wont have time though :(

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I was kidding in that one. I forgot how sarcastic and mean I usually am on this board :(
No, just I like RARELY see you flaming or insulting ANYONE O.O

You've always been known by me as one of the most responsible, intelligent, and courteous members of the smash community.....

... which definetly entitles you to commence flaming people like crazy to make up for all those lost years XD

Top Bottom