• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FalseFalco

Smash Master
CARL.

If you make a stand. I might make a stand with you, despite exams or school. If they are all gonna be there... we're gonna show them.

Beast Coast vs. Best Coast.

(Perfect Cell vs. Gohan)
good i need all the help i can get

also dynamism its good you're enthusiastic and all but for the record ec>wc

THATS WHY THEY CALL ME THA RECORD BREAKAAAA

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol I know, I've heard it a million times and I've said it a million times but it's a free world and I'm gonna lie/argue/pretend wc>ec as long as I'm here so :p

And I used to think AIDS was just a troll around the boards before I saw him here lol. No offense AIDS, some things you say I just ignore cause it's dumb haha

Jack destroyed me in SC today, it felt good.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD GETTING PISSED OFF AT HOW MANY GAMES ARE REFERRED TO AS SC!?! SRSLY!!! STOP IT!!! EVERYWHERE I GO I KEEP SEEING MORE AND MORE GAMES BEING CALLED SC WITHOUT GIVING ANY OTHER SORT OF CONTEXT!!! IT'S BECOME MUCH TOO COMMON AND EVERYONE SHOULD JUST STOP IT!!!

tl;dr there are too many games with the initials SC and I just thought you should know that.

unityole

Smash Lord
anyone up for a smashfest / smashtourney next saturday? Aug16th, all day sort of thing.

looks like no one here except for me still trying to greyhound to kelowna so I really feel like giving up. so, we should all get more smashes in. and im missing some melee action, havent seen some good matches in a while now, getting bored.

james, still waiting for news from your Aunt!

unityole

Smash Lord
Thanks for reminding me, I'll phone her right away.

So you need the location of the GH station and price (regarding the student thing) right? And a phone# for the place.
umm, just the location of the station is good. the prize wont get any cheaper and stuff

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
umm, just the location of the station is good. the prize wont get any cheaper and stuff
Could you simply look in a phone book for that?

I can't get a hold of her until tonight cause she's doing something at work but I'll know for sure then. Until then, a phone book would have the address. PHONE BOOK IT!! ;]

AIDS

Smash Lord
anyone up for a smashfest / smashtourney next saturday? Aug16th, all day sort of thing.

looks like no one here except for me still trying to greyhound to kelowna so I really feel like giving up. so, we should all get more smashes in. and im missing some melee action, havent seen some good matches in a while now, getting bored.

james, still waiting for news from your Aunt!
Trip does not seem worth a small tournament. We got bigger compitition and a big community Local, on same day if we had a local tournament, I bet more people would show up, even on short notice.

As I mentioned in PR thread, I would be down for it, but only till like a little after three, but I can start anytime.

unityole

Smash Lord
Trip does not seem worth a small tournament. We got bigger compitition and a big community Local, on same day if we had a local tournament, I bet more people would show up, even on short notice.

As I mentioned in PR thread, I would be down for it, but only till like a little after three, but I can start anytime.
well thing is keith, im paying for the room
since i got time and i dont really feel like having a tourney, a smashfest with fewer number would be the best. with short notice i doubt that many people can make it, ontop of that i didnt bother to a tournament thread.

renting room for a small tourney isnt worth all that trouble and time, so smashfest is the best

AIDS

Smash Lord
ok, if you make a post about it, I am sure people answer and we can get maybe like 16 people or something. It is what we normally do on short notice, and we normally get that number abouts.

unityole

Smash Lord
ok, if you make a post about it, I am sure people answer and we can get maybe like 16 people or something. It is what we normally do on short notice, and we normally get that number abouts.
16 people isnt that many, and that includes you and manli? both of you had to leave early so later in the day there would prob be less than 14 players, that ain't really a tourney. you can still do competitive smash without having tournaments, just play hard even in friendlies and try to improve.

AIDS

Smash Lord
16 people isnt that many, and that includes you and manli? both of you had to leave early so later in the day there would prob be less than 14 players, that ain't really a tourney. you can still do competitive smash without having tournaments, just play hard even in friendlies and try to improve.
It would include Manuel, Roby, and myself. 16 is a pefect bracket, and as I said a small tournament. 16 is decent. 30 is fairly big, and you are probably usto that size. Small tournaments are still fun, and when we leave the tournament should be over, manuel made it to finals last time before we had to go, and finished it with Eric and they split the prize. On that weekend like always we gotta leave at the same time, and this would be less people, therefor we should be able to stay for the whole tournament + friendlies if you choose to do so.

Just a simple idea, but I would be ok for friendlies too.

AIDS

Smash Lord
lol I know, I've heard it a million times and I've said it a million times but it's a free world and I'm gonna lie/argue/pretend wc>ec as long as I'm here so :p

And I used to think AIDS was just a troll around the boards before I saw him here lol. No offense AIDS, some things you say I just ignore cause it's dumb haha

Jack destroyed me in SC today, it felt good.
No offense aswell, I think my post have more purpose and support then yours, Define a troll on the boards, I am sure I do not fit under the catagory.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Im good enough in soul calibur i havent found anyone good enough to beat me but that isnt saying much since i have no good sc4 players to play ; /

unityole

Smash Lord
Im good enough in soul calibur i havent found anyone good enough to beat me but that isnt saying much since i have no good sc4 players to play ; /
stop playing that game? play some brawl so you can **** at the next tourney kk?
anyone seen john lately? wonder what hes up to, get him to SFU for the smashfest kk? kthnx

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I'm half decent, you ****! I just haven't stuck with a character for 4 years, like you have... -.-
Nightmare has basically stayed the same since your days of powning in SC 2

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Small tourneys are fun. I'd rather have small smashfests than big tourneys. But both are good though. :]
Got one of each the next 2 Saturdays! Me happy =^-^=

Camerican, play smash more!

DEAD SEXY! We must SC (the starcraft SC) sometime. I've been playing a lot lately. But I need to scout more, that's my next step. Jack knows his ****, he *****... ;P

lol @ AIDS then lol @ hax

Edit: I've noticed that I've been doing ONLY Random for so long that I actually completely forgot that I wasn't being Zero Suit like EVER so now I suck with her. Had 4 matches with her today and I'm getting it back, but I lost 3/4 of those matches lol

ha I spelled edit wrong

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
im ****ed good at brawl XD, my fox can beat proly most people in bc besides clouderz and dieslow imo almost without fail(if trying)

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
i havent johned about brackets. And i didnt get good at brawl till after the last tourny i was at XD. I havent been to many though ive missed the last few. : / hopefully i can make the next ones

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
il do both of those. 5 dollars each(broke since ive got ae and pax coming up and have to pay off an engine slowly to my dad XD)

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
No offense aswell, I think my post have more purpose and support then yours, Define a troll on the boards, I am sure I do not fit under the catagory.
Urban Dictionary:
Trolling includes...

-batting people to flame at you
-putting the forum down and encouraging people to leave.
-flaming
-spamming
-using several identities on a board to support your own arguments / stage pretend arguments
-generally being a **** on a power trip.

You fit quite a bit of these actually.

Top Bottom