• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys we need to destroy all the Brawl players. Yay melee. yea manuel said that i beg to differ i like brawl more than melee......and yes i am noob...so guilty as charge, thnx....roby i try my best to pick up on games..

Sion

Island of Horizon
Fail yakal, i gave direction a while ago.

Unless roby doesn't stay, noone else cna stay overnight, but they're also expect to leave at least around 10 am so we cna start cleaning the whole place up (unless they WANT to help us clean up lol).

Also a note about transit vs walking.

The bus comes every 30 mins, so if the bus isn't there, it actually faster to get to my place by walking.

If your lost or near the area, call me at 604-374-1921 (my cell).

But if you call me at the bus station and say your lost, i ain't picking you up. That WAY too much hassle xD If you have to, google map my address.
Can't go if no overnight stay, haha. I'd come and help clean up if I was allowed to stay overnight.

Metà

Smash Master
Yo guys we need to destroy all the Brawl players. Yay melee. yea manuel said that i beg to differ i like brawl more than melee......and yes i am noob...so guilty as charge, thnx....roby i try my best to pick up on games..
Vincent, once you get to a really high level at Melee, I don't think you'll still hold that opinion. The game changes so much once you start learning/mastering all the crazy techniques and combos.

If you still like Brawl more, I can respect that though. I hate Brawl, not Brawl players. ^ ^

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i play marth.. he ***** more than falcon but i wanna get better with falco or fox someday so i need roby to teach me how to fox

Metà

Smash Master
i play marth.. he ***** more than falcon but i wanna get better with falco or fox someday so i need roby to teach me how to fox
For Fox, just get the tech skill down, and go from there. Once you're able to do all that stuff consistently, then you can start developing your game. With Marth it's pretty much the other way around, because developing a unique playstyle is more important than being technical with him (much simpler tech. game).

Here's my # 1 Fox tip though; once you master this, you can be almost as good as me:

1) c-stick up

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
This Evan plays manly characters.
DEFINITELY my favourite Filipino Evan in Beast Van. Sion once saw Lassie in trouble and called for help.

When Sion jumps from a diving board, he doesn't jump into the pool. The pool jumps into Sion.

Sion adds base to acid.

Sion can divide by zero.

Sion reminds elephants.

Sion showed Captain Falcon his moves.

Sion knows where Waldo is.

Sion can take the square root of a negative number.

edit:// Joker doesn't have to ask why Sion is so serious.
edit2:// Sion already knows where the Joker got those scars.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
DEFINITELY my favourite Filipino Evan in Beast Van. Sion once saw Lassie in trouble and called for help.

When Sion jumps from a diving board, he doesn't jump into the pool. The pool jumps into Sion.

Sion adds base to acid.

Sion can divide by zero.

Sion reminds elephants.

holy ****.. i even bet sion is the so called "missing dark matter" that accounts for all the missing mass and gravitational fields that keeps space matter in orbitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt gg no re

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Well, I've heard that some cosmologists suggest that Newtonian classical physics does not apply in this scenario, and that using Maxwell's electrostatics equations the numbers can be reconciled.

However, this somewhat dishonest, because it's changing the rules in the middle of a game. "Newton's rules apply ALWAYS until they don't work, then we'll figure something out". AKA, "Oh no, I have one stock left and you have 4. Okay now the rule of the game is first one to lose all stocks wins".

Sion

Island of Horizon

Sion adds base to acid.

Sion can divide by zero.

Sion reminds elephants.

It's nothing. I do it all the time. Haha, BEast Van. I heard you were pretty beast yourself, Manli.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What's the best way to spend YOUR money?

Traveling to FLATZONE. That's what. Nugga.
Check the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207310

WHAT IS FLATZONE?
Besides being the greatest thing to ever happen in Canada since Kage's punched his way out of his mothers womb and stomped his doctor, FLATZONE is a 2-day Melee-Only tournament featuring the best of Canada. As well as singles and doubles, it'll also include crews, falcon-only, and low tier. With several sponsors, the singles pot is nearly $2000. $2000 god **** dollars son, making it one of the biggest Canadian tournaments ever. M2K will probably be all over this ****. Will you?

WHERE IS FLATZONE?
FLATZONE is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. With a city named Regina, you already know this tournament will be hot as ****. Did I mention this is hosted by Vertically Challenged?

WHY COME TO FLATZONE?
First of all, it's a Canadian tournament so you'll know you'll be treated right. With free housing, free breakfast and dinner on both days, and lots of free drinks and snacks, you'll be both comfortably fed and accommodated so that you will be able to perform at the peak of your smash career.

I'M STILL NOT CONVINCED.
It's hosted at the UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN. It's a huge *** venue. With 25 setups, you'll be able to have an enormous amount of friendly time. This includes money matching you're favorite Canadians, and recording sets with people you've always wanted to play with. Even if you're knocked out early in the tournament, you'll still have LOTS of time to play, and to get you're money's worth. Upset that you didn't get a chance to win anything?

THERE ARE GOD **** DOOR PRIZES SON.

Just by showing up, you could win a flatscreen tv, ipods, and brand new GC controllers. Holy ****. You don't even need to be good to win ****. It's like playing Brawl, except it's FLATZONE *****.

Metà

Smash Master
God dammit Mike, don't post the image here, just post the link. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRREEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kenny what's your address? I can't seem to sign onto MSN.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Mike your always ****** this forum with stretchy crap.

Although that pic is ****ing awesome and it's my new wallpaper.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
omg getting ***** by sion gg lol... anyway i got worser in the day... had no more motivation.. it happens when i play the game too long, every game i play that is = [ and i didnt know sion goes to tupper which is so close to my school john oliver anyway i hope me and him can play then i can get better by vsing him all the time

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
omg getting ***** by sion gg lol... anyway i got worser in the day... had no more motivation.. it happens when i play the game too long, every game i play that is = [ and i didnt know sion goes to tupper which is so close to my school john oliver anyway i hope me and him can play then i can get better by vsing him all the time
No johns man, play Smahs all day :p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I got ***** so hard in crews... no johns though, vengeance was mine.

Byuu where are the rest of the matches against adam?

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
thinking impaired by coke... so no mind games from my marth after like 8 cans of coke -.- ****ed up my DI too.. i kept getting upthrowed to upair by fox... which usually never happens to me because i DI the opposite direction of fox and usually give him a fair to tech chase to upthrow to uptilt to a forward air to a forward air to a down air.. gg

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
lol....**** roby and sion ***** at that smashfest.....my marth n fox just felt violated, but dam i see i do really need to learn the advance techniques if i wanna get my game up...then its payback sion!!! : L but i had alot of fun thanks for everything kenny....i really do think i speak for everyone when i say we had a really good time....n thanks for the pizza, drinks n letting us stay over....see u guys at UBC.....sion u better go, i still dont have a partner...

Top Bottom