• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
creepy

can i have a heroes of newearth beta key pretty please, i don't really play RTS but i've been meaning to get into them.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Good stuff Deap.

Might be recording some matches this Saturday. Maybe you could come by and play some melee with us.

unityole

Smash Lord
lol, I never said it was bad, just over rated. how many oscars? HOW MANY? Also, biggest grossing film evar before avatard.
too bad none of the movies has scenes ever came close to starship troopers. there were a few, but nothing beats that. and hey r u coming to BC ANYTIME SOON?

I'd rather just knee everyone.
thats actually what happened, knee the ice and it exploded into million pieces and flew off kill off and stabed everyone in a 1000 aoe

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
too bad none of the movies has scenes ever came close to starship troopers. there were a few, but nothing beats that. and hey r u coming to BC ANYTIME SOON?

thats actually what happened, knee the ice and it exploded into million pieces and flew off kill off and stabed everyone in a 1000 aoe

and take 200 dmg/sec for 10 seconds

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
finally i played with eric and vincent

amazing players and persons

another thing

i need someone to team with me for the burnaby tourny this month

for brawl and melee

i think im really good (not like eric)

im a mk player in brawl for teams

and fox for doubles in melee

Patooty

Smash Ace
David: Under 'strengths', you've just put 'accounts'.
Keith: Yeah.
David: Well that's sort of your job, isn't it.
David: Under 'weaknesses', you've put 'eczema'.

booshk

Smash Lord
what tournament?! whats going on LOL. if theres a tourny ill goo if i can get a ride ; p

and sion i wanna play u too! haha , i have no idea how uve seen me play tho.. hopefully vids arent going around lolol

and ERIC
dude thats like the ONLY day im busy like all day. LOL gotta celebrate anniversary with gf.. : (
edit: not saying i dont wanna celebrate just incase she sees this.. just a bad day eric LOL

Top Bottom