• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B3ST Banner Shop [ Kriltex & LínkMã§TêR ] ReBoRn!!!!!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
The BEST banner shop ON SWF IS REBORN AND TriPlEd In SkiLL! This is what you've waited for and now your going to get it!!!! ReBoRn!

EDIT:::::: This Post Will Be Edited Time To Time With Newer/Better Sample Banners And New Goodies ~ So Pay Attention :D. Thanks

Welcome to the banner shop introducing LínkMã§TêR & Myself. This shop is very similar to The Banner Union. We are VERY active~

~Here are a few samples of my work :chuckle: I had to move my vivi sample to my own banner because it looks sexy :p, I can also make userbars now~ refer to my signature~ Credit to mathmaster for inspiring me to make userbars!

~Here a few samples of LínkMã§TêRs work :chuckle:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
If you would like us to make you a banner, we will need the following information:

Maker: Kriltex or LínkMã§TêR
Render(1): (PICTURE)
Size: 400 x 120 MAX
Text: (What text would you like on the banner)
Extra: Whatever extra you want to include... ( mostly colour choice )
Rain Animation: Yes/No

~~Example of rain animation:-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Looking Forward To The Requests~ :p

Wash

Smash Apprentice
I think they look really cool, but to request one would it be better to reply like this or PM?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You guys. Practice more. THe only one that looks like sig material is the first one. Please practice more get tutorials and do not make banner shops until you excel.

EDIT: now that is what I am talking about that looks much better! Keep goin!

Smash Lord
tons of shops with ****tier banners have opened up in the past. If people want these guys to make their banners then let them.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
thank you

no no changes it great one ? lol how can i put this at the buttom of my username when i talk its at the buttom

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
really goooddddd i need to no how to put it at the butttom so ev everytime i put a messege its at the buttom

LínkMã§TêR

Smash Apprentice
im glad you like it.
Now to put it in your sig, right click the banner and select 'save as', save it to where ever you want then go to www.imageshack.us and upload it there. A new page will come up with a list of hotlinks, you will also see a preview of the banner in the middle of the page. highlight the first link BELOW the preview of the banner and press 'ctrl c' to copy it. Then go back to smashboards and go to your profile. You will see the 'Control Panel' on the far left side of the site, select 'Edit signature' and paste ( ctrl v ) the link into the empty box. And your done :)

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
ya didt work i copyed the link i checked it was the full link copyed it into edit sincer and when save changes and nothin

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
:) sorry yes it did it does not show up :) on old post thankyou very much thank you
this banner is sweet

Wash

Smash Apprentice
Kriltex said:
yeh just reply like that..
OK :) . And thanks for the PM. I just have the task of finding a good pic for a sig :confused: ...

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Ok, linkmaster and myself will be editing our sample banners so pay attention to them :). We need more requests~

~~NOTICE: We now do rain animations, so take a look at the first post to see an example of it :)

Smash Lord
try this:

Size: 360 x 120
Render:

Text: Emptiness (i would like it if you could make the text a part of the background[make the text colour the same as the background so it blends, maybe put a 1 pxl stroke around it to enhance it])
Animation: Put in the rain animation but lightly and slower then in your sample work.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
8000 said:
try this:

Size: 360 x 120
Render:

Text: Emptiness (i would like it if you could make the text a part of the background[make the text colour the same as the background so it blends, maybe put a 1 pxl stroke around it to enhance it])
Animation: Put in the rain animation but lightly and slower then in your sample work.
Alright, i'll get to work on it now, Any specific backround style you would like?

Smash Lord
Not C4D, anything else i'm fine with.

Possibly something that would fit with rain, like a dark blue flow. Suggesting a layer with apply image, gaussion blur > 2.0 pixels (set to lighten)

Be creative ;)

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner 8000 =) Hope you like it~

If you would like any changes, please say so ^^

Smash Lord
You did a good job. I would however appreciate it if you could make the background a bit darker and give the text (instad of the red stroke) a similar colour to the Dark Prince "glowing sand" thing in the arm.

I think it looks pretty good though.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your edited banner 8000 :p hope it looks better then the original~

If you would like further changes, feel free to ask ^^ Enjoy

viper_smash_king

Smash Apprentice
can i have a banner please?

maker:Kriltex

Size:400x150

Pics:http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/images/cam/gal/gal_sf-2a.jpgbut can you make the picture bigger and make wear a Green Coat and some black trousers?
http://gamefreak913.tripod.com/site...tsworld.ta-host.com/where/ssbm/giantpeach.jpg But Can you Make Her Blue Please?
http://www.sens.buffalo.edu/infrastructure/labs/furnas1019/Jigglypuff.png
http://www.nintendoclub.it/download/Fox_McCloud.jpg

text:Viper, The Leader of the Diablos

Animations:Blood on the writing

Thx for your cooperation

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
hey viper_smash_king, im working on your banner now, it should be done later today or tomoro :)

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Here is your banner viper_smash_king, the peach link didn;t work so i found another image of her. Hope you like it ~ *HENCE THE BLOOD ANIMATION ^.^*

If you want any changes, feel free to ask ^^ enjoy

Top Bottom