• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If Barack Obama played Brawl, would he main Falco?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Blad it's a scientific correlation dealing with Bread and "Eye-Candy", therefor allowing the purple Falco to be awesome. It's some where on Wikipedia, just google it.

Grats on Mod-ship!

wangston

Smash Lord
speaking of falco colors i'm currently working on my own texture hack. He is wearing my shoes and one of my tshirts that I wear. I'm currently working on his jacket I'm going to make it a white and blue jacket and i'm going to put my name on the back. I'll probably put it up online for download but i'll take off the wangston part cause I doubt people want it on there.

check it out http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=21258

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I met Kismet at LasT 3 and took a picture.

He should be called Afro Samurai by the way.

And if anybody was wondering, I was a pool leader at LasT 3 and had an odd number of people in a Swiss Pools system meaning one person got a bye each round. I was instructed to give lowest seeded people byes, which I did. So then I paired the low seeded people who got byes with each other because it made sense to me. Afterwards, I was told that byes count as wins (which I thought they count as nothing) so some guy basically got 3 free wins in my pool and ended up making it out over me and Moogle.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Nice name for the thread Teran :)

God I remember that 'bread phase' we had for a few weeks last year - all the new threads were just about bread >_> It really ticked me off.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Is it ok to think that Brawl Marth mains are totally gay?

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm not gay, what the f***? I main both Falco and Marth (before you call me on the secondary deal, everybody who's played both my characters say they're equally good, if not Falco being better)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm not gay, what the f***? I main both Falco and Marth (before you call me on the secondary deal, everybody who's played both my characters say they're equally good, if not Falco being better)
Nah you don't qualify as a Marth main.
I'm talking about the ones who are like... dedicated to Marth, and Marth only.
They worship the ground he walks on, and suck his Falchion like a Weeaboo ho.

and lol @ Vlade, I didn't know Fair and Dancing Blade spam weren't generic. ;)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Nah you don't qualify as a Marth main.
I'm talking about the ones who are like... dedicated to Marth, and Marth only.
They worship the ground he walks on, and suck his Falchion like a Weeaboo ho.

and lol @ Vlade, I didn't know Fair and Dancing Blade spam weren't generic. ;)

Oh DB and Fair are very generic and don't forget the OoS DS either.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hmm I just don't seem to suit marth's playstyle - I prefer metaknight >_>

Otherwise he'd probably be my secondary since marth does a really good job of covering falco's poorer match-ups.

I second Ice Climbers >_> Just because they're fun to use imo. I also whip out metaknight against Ice Climbers if I lose first match

Denzi

Smash Master

Otherwise he'd probably be my secondary since marth does a really good job of covering falco's poorer match-ups.

I second Ice Climbers >_> Just because they're fun to use imo. I also whip out metaknight against Ice Climbers if I lose first match

I've been considering trying to learn the CGs for a while now just for fun, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.

I'll get it eventually.

Also: I can't use MK well for some reason. I suck with him.

I've been considering trying to learn the CGs for a while now just for fun, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.

I'll get it eventually.

Also: I can't use MK well for some reason. I suck with him.
@Vlade: Careful what you whip out there Vlade. lol

@Denzi: I cannot use the ICs. The only CG I know how to do somewhat well is the only one that is tech able. Dthrow > SH Fair > ice block > regrab > repeat. And I can only do it on lightweights for some reason. Heavier messes up my timing.

@both?: Snake FTW, complete rotation of the ICs with Snake and Falco. Worst match up for falco into ICs worst match-up.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about picking up Snake as a main but I can't seem to get him down really well. He seems complicated. Plus I don't like reading guides . . . .

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
I'd like to pick up a gay char like ICs. But, I don't know where to get started. Whenever I go to the boards, I get some "the cg is very hard to pull off" stuff but nothing tells me how to do it. Hell,I don't even know how Nana attacks during a grab.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I'd like to pick up a gay char like ICs. But, I don't know where to get started. Whenever I go to the boards, I get some "the cg is very hard to pull off" stuff but nothing tells me how to do it. Hell,I don't even know how Nana attacks during a grab.
I don't find the IC's that fun to use really. I really like Snake's A moves, but I don't like using his B moves, which is probably dumb.

ICs work by doing stuff called desnyching. Whenever Popo is occupied by an attack you can control nana for a bit. That is how the CG works. So whenever popo is busy, you revert to controlling nana. That is the key to using the CG. SO if popo Dthrows during that dthrow prep an input for nana. It takes time to learn it all and why the ICs probably take the longest to master.

I have no idea how wario really plays, but one variation that I think is the best way is the air camp method. Float around and try aerial attacks when you see the chance. The ground attacks flow from the aerial attacks mostly I think.

Snake is tricky too. Took me 2 months to get the hang of it and till now to fine tune it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I really like Sonic but he's not exactly a strategic secondary.
Yeah, I don't really have a strategic secondary...

My Marth isn't BAD, but I have an issue with his crappy, risky smashes.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Marth's tippers are awesome ^^. And about snake, the only thingI kinda like from him, are his B moves. Those bombs and shiz are awesome xD

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Marth's tippers are awesome ^^. And about snake, the only thingI kinda like from him, are his B moves. Those bombs and shiz are awesome xD
Lasering is annoying when istudying is chucking a million grenades and explosives in your face.

Of course you'd know that better than me.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
I don't really play that often against his snake and his snake isn't the reason why I like snake's bombs so much :p

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't really play that often against his snake and his snake isn't the reason why I like snake's bombs so much :p
I'm MMing his Diddy at TSL if I go.
You have to choose between Dutch Pride and Falco Justice.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm gonna do both ^^. And we shud MM aswell. Falco ditto Bo 3, but let's discuss that in the TSL thread ok :p.
Lawl why there? This is Falco Social, we can talk about practically anything that doesn't break Global Rules.

Oh and Falco dittos are totally gay, a MM on that is like playing roulette.

Denzi

Smash Master
Lawl why there? This is Falco Social, we can talk about practically anything that doesn't break Global Rules.

Oh and Falco dittos are totally gay, a MM on that is like playing roulette.
Not if you ban Dthrow/agree not to CG.

Top Bottom