• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
First two stocks of game 2 are the greatest pieces of Falco gameplay since Masha vs Mikeneko.

:059:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
The irony of my performance is that I've been playing Brawl significantly less than ever before!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I agree, I felt like I was making more technical errors than I usually do, but I was playing overall better.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
My biggest improvement rate was from winter to summer in 2013, and that was also the period I played the least amount of Brawl.
(Tho my execution is still lacking)

While I'm here: Dehf, wanna moneymatch at Apex? I'm on a quest to give away money to absolutely every top player I can find before I must return to the other side of the Atlantic Ocean

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
When you take a break for a while you can break up old habits without getting completely rusty.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
While I'm here: Dehf, wanna moneymatch at Apex? I'm on a quest to give away money to absolutely every top player I can find before I must return to the other side of the Atlantic Ocean
Sure, wanna mm my Fox? :3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It definitely felt like you didn't have your "variable dacus length perfect timing" going for you, you also were playing a lot like you were in '12 but with really smart rolling ^-^

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just played DEHF's Fox an hour ago. It's randomly very good. I beat him it a last hit friendly match over the weekend but just got smacked by it earlier today.

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
Gotta admit it: Gheb is pretty right about that. Lately I've been scheming offline tournaments by practicing a lot months before and next to nothing one or two weeks before. At least I've tried to follow up my own advice and it has worked pretty well so far. Not too many technical errors and still very observant.

Just played DEHF's Fox an hour ago. It's randomly very good. I beat him it a last hit friendly match over the weekend but just got smacked by it earlier today.
I think that just has to do with you both not understanding the game in the same ways. I take it Keitaro you can beat someone with Mario against someone who has only played the game for an hour.

When you take a break for a while you can break up old habits without getting completely rusty.

I tried saying this before too lol I always just believed performance stemmed from your decision making. You just approch situations differently.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hey guys what's up? Been a while since I've been here.

Just wanted to say that it's good to see brawl falco players Sethlon and DEHF (even though sethlon doesn't play brawl anymore) placing well in project m!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
If you can play one space animal you can play them all. Fox is so easy to use compared to Falco, don't even need to practice that character, just need to rely on my skills with Falco to transfer over ;)

Also, thanks Vlade <3

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wolf is completely different to Fox and Falco though. Less ground-based and more technical imo

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I'd rather listen to Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

Than Ivy, Ivysaur.

There has been nothing, but ivysauw (yes, ivysauw) since the beginning of this year. Sort of disappointed to here that Wifi will be dying out for the brawl titles. Although, if anything this simply means that those few isolated people will have to try harder to get into the scene.

DaveyBird

Smash Cadet
Hands off my smelly feet! XD

PM me for the hack.
I don't really believe in the leg amputation theory, but this is worth a good laugh. :D

And btw, sourdough bread is my fave! Tastes real tangy!

Last edited:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I don't think this thread would have survived if it wasn't for that post, "DaveyBird."

Top Bottom