• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
ggs bloodcross, I'm assuming you'll check here eventually. I would have kept playing but my internet cut out right as we were about to start. It took a while to get used to your spacing o.o

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
for fun i looked at the top 5 falcos from the brawl rankings in the results board

1. dehf
2. keitaro
3. bloodcross
4. ozz
5. bleachigo

weiiiiiiiiiirdddddddd. no sk92. im sure it will get accurate and updated over time.

Denzi

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLwHxsMjmg (the :07 one is the best one, most of the other one's aren't timed perfectly right).

GGs Falco.

Dunno how viable this is. Falco looked slow.

If Marth, with his 5 frame invincibility startup Dolphin Slash can't break out till ~40, I doubt you can either.

It's Buffered Dashgrab CG that keeps him in btw. If that's not what the vid was then ggs Diddy.

Player-1

Smash Legend

If Marth, with his 5 frame invincibility startup Dolphin Slash can't break out till ~40, I doubt you can either.

It's Buffered Dashgrab CG that keeps him in btw. If that's not what the vid was then ggs Diddy.
*waits for you to read what I typed in parentheses.*

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

I personally think that Asians have plenty of good soft fluffy bread.
Their bread is quite soft and very smooth to be honest. Haven't had a taste of that bread in a little over a year, would attempt another but I've been going out with my girl who's not asian for over 2 years....

See what I did thar? :bee:

Never got to try curry bread but I've always been interested.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLwHxsMjmg (the :07 one is the best one, most of the other one's aren't timed perfectly right).

GGs Falco.

What Denzi said. That Falco was slow lmao. The way he was doing it, a King DeDeDe could escape. L :] joke.

Let him try a walking CG, since he can't do a 'good' running one lol.

Keitaro

Walking cg or buffered cg. I honestly don't understand how the banana came out his hand at 0:07 but I'd like to see if its possible with less time to escape.

Keitaro

ok, you guys are 100% right and the video is completely wrong, I'll just GL CGing Diddy in a couple of months
lol we didn't say its impossible, we just noted that the falco is clearly not cging fast enough for the Diddy to not be able to escape under normal conditions.

Don't gotta post like we're ********.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
So.. Are Falco and Katt kinda dating? I never figured out Katt's back story and connection to Falco from Star Fox 64. I'd post this in the Q/A thread, but it seems more GD thread..

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
So.. Are Falco and Katt kinda dating? I never figured out Katt's back story and connection to Falco from Star Fox 64. I'd post this in the Q/A thread, but it seems more GD thread..
Since Ninty isn't making Starfox anymore stuff like that still concerns people. The thing is, Falco and Katt had a "relationship" but they broke up. Simple as that.

Keitaro

The thing is, Falco and Katt had a "relationship" but they broke up. Simple as that.
I think its more like Falco and Katt had a 1 night stand and then he left her alone in the bed when the sun rose.

Trust me, I know Falco.

But if they did go out and breakup I hope Falco broke up with her first. Cause if its the other way around I'm dropping Falco!

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Lylat wars and a small appearance in Starfox DS. nothing was really explained about her, maybe some of that will be explained in the next game?

I think SH B-air is a really good approach. you can DI after, you can jump, air dodge into grab or anything for that matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFYl9FTK0bY

I dont have enough video's of matchs but im hoping too change that soon with my new Dazzle :chuckle:

Top Bottom