• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
My avatar > Palpis.

<3

And I'll try to get some critiquing done, since I used to be da bes. Only people who aren't known well on these boards do it, and most of there critiques is LOL.

zyklon

Smash Cadet
Nice to see the falco boards being much more active than it used to be... Probably no one here knows who I am but I used to lurk a lot and post occassionally, just got back from a bit of a break from the game and have really stepped things up, hopefully I'll get some videos up soon from the last tourney I was at

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Nice to see the falco boards being much more active than it used to be... Probably no one here knows who I am but I used to lurk a lot and post occassionally, just got back from a bit of a break from the game and have really stepped things up, hopefully I'll get some videos up soon from the last tourney I was at
K.

10falcos

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Of course, 7 and 8 year olds are attracted to any guy, no matter what they look like.

:D

I updated the video thread with new DEHF vids. against Dojo, UTDZac, Ally and mikeHAZE, check them out!

I like moms.

(:
moms like me :)
daughters like me more ;)
Of course, 7 and 8 year olds are attracted to any guy, no matter what they look like.
It's comments like these that make me wonder what kind of mindset does it take to decide to be a Falco main. If it is comments like these that reflect that mindset needed... I do not want to be a Falco main anymore X.X

I DON'T WANT THE MIND OF A HIPPY!!

Denzi

Smash Master
Hey guise, I just won a school tourney :D

Piece of cake really. I got knocked to losers somehow, worked through the bracket and won both losers finals and grand finals 3-1.

Of course there were only 12 people >_>

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Everyone here gets hyped up by it, its worse then Houston. Like, to where they're getting drunk and screamin in hotels.

Its amazin. (:

Top Bottom