• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
The balloon hold Lotion that the fighters forgot to use before the bout. Also popping 3 in a row makes you automatically win.

stiné

Smash Rookie
its most satsifying to kill the balloon with CFalcon and a falcon punch or lectric knee

Rudra

Smash Ace
Legend has it that the Balloon in Smashville is actually where Falco hides his bread. Play with items on and try sniping it with his laser and you may find it. (1/OVER 9000 chance). No one knows what happens upon obtaining this bread however (whether it be the Falco or the opponent).

M15t3R E

Smash Master
If you pop the balloon 5 times in any match, your opponent automatically spontaneously combusts and looses all of their stocks.
Note: They spontaneously combust even if they are using invincibility frames.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Because the balloon contains the hidden buffed Captain Falcon.

Frozt

Smash Apprentice
LOL after like 8 months I just realized that the Legendary Balloon Of Death And Life is a pixelated 8-bit 2D ballon.

The perfect disguise -_-

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Thing is, the balloon is just floating by, staring you down and mocking both you and your opponent at the same time. you cant let that happen so you must end its life with a manly move

That.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I like popping balloons. Usually I just randomly stop to pop it regardless of my % or how close I am to winning/losing, it provides me with much entertainment. Need...kill....balloon...*twitch*

SSBB Josh

Smash Rookie
Florida. FC: 0387-8454-3270 I'm waiting to brawl!
Legend has it that the Balloon in Smashville is actually where Falco hides his bread. Play with items on and try sniping it with his laser and you may find it. (1/OVER 9000 chance). No one knows what happens upon obtaining this bread however (whether it be the Falco or the opponent).
No wonder his taunt says "Hands off my bread!!!"

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
This is by far the best thread in Brawl Stage Discussion.

This thread alone would make me want to come to this forum more often.

Top Bottom