• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This is such a winning thread.
Something everyone has in common.
No hating at all.
I love it. =)

Alzi

Smash Master
FireMario you win this thread i lol'ed so hard. hmm you should do a falcon punch one maybe?

Anyway i pop it because the colour red pisses me off.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It's just that godly that even if you win the match, you truly haven't won until you've popped the balloon.

Blazer

Smash Ace
My friend who plays as Jigglypuff has hit the balloon trying to recover with Rollout, causing him to spin to his death. Probably the biggest XD moment I've had in Brawl.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
My friend who plays as Jigglypuff has hit the balloon trying to recover with Rollout, causing him to spin to his death. Probably the biggest XD moment I've had in Brawl.
Ugh! I feel for the guy.
Curs-ed baloon!!!

cba

Smash Master
uhhh. yea i <3 the balloon cause once i got smashed and it stopped the impact, making me win the game (^.^)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
There should be a social group for this.
>_>

I should make one.... <_<

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Think of it as Donkey Kong Country...
Some people still believe it's an extra life.
Give them a break.
:p

beepbeep

DEDEDEJr

Smash Rookie
You win a sniper medal if you can hit it with Pit's Arrows, curved.

Other than that, sometimes it's better to let your opponent get it, so you can follow up with an attack.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Yah in all honesty, it is prob a good idea to ignore it, the tourney I was at yesterday, everytime the balloon came on the screen, the crowd would yell for the to get it, that is when you have to take advantage and go after them.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
dude that balloon is evil, i got gimped by it. i was ness using my up B to recover and i hit the balloon and die.
That's just too funny not to say anything about.

And I thought it was just a funny decoration.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I was playing on Smashville as Falco, and I popped the balloon 4 different times!
1= Falco Phantasm on the balloon
2= Fire Bird charged it.
3= Can't remember, possibly same as 2.
4= I had a Pokeball, got sent flying to the top left, and threw the Pokeball just before I died. The Pokeball hit the balloon and popped it just as it reached the ledge. I then got a Landmaster and killed my teammate.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
i was once PT and i used ivy saur we were both on our last life so i hit the ballon with my Uair and i almost died then he suisided but i survived

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
If you pop the baloon chuck norris comes out of it and instantly joins your team...

Then he meteor smashes the stage while your in the air so it kills your opponent.....

TRUST ME I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN

Top Bottom