• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Is anyone Smashing somewhere this Sat or Sun cause I'm like kinda getting bored and I should play b4 I quit =0

D

Deleted member

I'd go to baltimore cause theres more peeps. we can play later in the upcoming week.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol let's just say Frozen ran out of my house making incoherent noises into the night. So he was obligated to make that post.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
EE, hypoefully me+u can go to DK's hoouse-hes only like 40 mnin. walk away from me.
yeah 40 min if you get lost like Nurok LOL! dude im coming over to your place monday early to get you and one of these days we r gonna go exploring and find a shortcut to my house...it should only take like 15-20 min walking...

Lol let's just say Frozen ran out of my house making incoherent noises into the night. So he was obligated to make that post.
lol now thats funny as ****...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
You guys suck really, I've been bored as hell and you *******s were playing smash, **** you guys!

technomancer

Smash Champion
If I remember correctly I won the first match that we Falcon ditto'd Frozen, I was quite satiated, and my falcon is much improved.

No johns tho I did get multiply 2-stocked when we played at UMBC, haha, it was an off day, I was in general missing l-cancels and rolling where I should have been WDing out of shield. No johns tho we shall ditto again soon, and Hova is better than you because he is a beast, I played him at greg's fest and he was busy owning my **** with one eye closed at like 6am, not that you're bad, just Hova is the man

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You guys suck really, I've been bored as hell and you *******s were playing smash, **** you guys!
It was spur of the moment, we were on the phone and Frozen decided to come Smash since he was at the McDonalds down the road from me.

Blue - I hate Samus dittos. >.> But sure. We can do them at *pound* 2.

Frozen

Smash Lord
After severely whooping Btree's *** 15 games in a row, we did a 99 stock falcon ditto on hyrule temple. I won

Then he took my money in 1 stock random character matches.

D

Deleted member

no I'm not going to the smashfest, I mean more people are going to go.

salostryker

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely be at the next smashfest. My brother was graduating Monday.
By the way, I'm pretty new to this site.. But, I'm a Smasher in B-more for the summer.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
hey, are you guys up for a crew mm with team dreamers at pound 2, like 5 or $10 each person?
Our line up is.....
Me
FOB
KORN
BOSS
and mabey Jigg if he feels like it

EEvisu

Smash Lord
5$ a person will do and yeah we will be happy to take your money =]

I mean we are kinda amazing.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Our lneup of people going to *pound*, would probably be

DOSV
Frozen
EEvisu
Me
HAT
Nurok
cmart (is cmart going?!)
NKK

But yeah we'd have to slim it down for the crew battle if we're doing 4v4.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll MM your Peach prolly, slikvik.

& Frozen do I still have a ride w/ u to Pound? >___>;

Top Bottom