• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hey bmores finest i wanna have a smashfest with just us to get rdy for my BIG tourny!! ill be back on tuesday or wednesday so anytime after that im free every day all day...lemme know when u guys wanna do this...

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
You guys are just too cool. I'd love to smash with you guys once before I go back to school, if it's alright.

I might have transportation issues though. If so, does someone wanna pick me up from one of the metro stops? I'll give you 5 bucks.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
aww snap, bout to get the hookup from Btree. Help a brotha out with some free drinks
**** skippy son I'ma bring you two 40 oz brown bags, and make it into da 80 oz. It'll only cost ya 60$ because I'm not doing it for da kindness, despite me saying **** skippy like I was agreeing with your thinking it was infact free. Yeah. I mean basically, yeah.

Seed - I don't know about him, but I'd take it apart.

Frozen - GIMME A RIDE. Please.

Two.Of.Hearts - lol stealth post. I'd give you a ride if I had a car. Harass Frozen!

Frozen

Smash Lord
That deca-stacker was very delicious.....and no I didn't take it apart....I just kept taking bites of it....as big as I could.

My friend and I decided we were going to go get some more as soon as we figured out the prefix for 12....and I found out yesterday that it's "dodeca"

So this weekend i'll probably be getting a dodeca-stacker....can't wait = )

Frozen

Smash Lord
We pretty much know all of the employee's in there....it's to the point now that if we walk in together they ask us if we're ordering huge sandwiches.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
lol i love this thread...and frozen u wish u knew me when i worked at McD's when i was 15...my friends used to come in and order 1 small drink and leave with like 3 SuperSized milkshakes, 10 triple cheeseburgers, 20 apple pies, some Super fries, and other misc shiz...lol i wanna come and order big sanguiches....(ill be back next week around tuesdayish)

FraJILeSoul

Smash Apprentice
Yo long time no see...
I have been training in Barclona this whole time actually.I debut my skills at Otakon and they need much more work.And for now on Im reffered to as SOUL(ALL CAPS)

Nurok

Smash Lord
Im in Virgin fest all day, so I can only start sashing again this monday. Tomorrrow I will be at V-fest too.

Shinku

Smash Champion
omg frozen, im going too!!! project revolution son. LP is the shiznit.

Edit: can someone tell my why Sephiroth Ken can close Tourney Threads and no one else can? like my otakon thread? I ain't mad at him it just amazes me

Top Bottom